+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Match View From Fulham

Would a change of tactics be a good idea, possibly 4 5 1. Just pack the midfield and bolster the defence Man mark Sessegnon and give KMac no space or time. I hate to say it but a draw would be a good result.

we might have to double up on him but then it leaves someone else free and theyve got some cracking players personally i would go 3 4 2 1 but think chris will stick to our usual system just one other thing were taking 1300 brilliant fans to fulham when are the powers that be ever gonna stop this stupid idea of long distance midweek games ? people do have to work for a living we would have taken double that if it had been a saturday game

I appreciate I am the worlds worst tipster,but I reckon we will win tomorrow night

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I think decades of being let down has turned a lot of our fan-base into an army of half-empties just waiting for the next kick in the bollox...A lot of younger Blades however think that United are the DB’s and last season was just the beginning of our rise and rise, I felt just the same when TC and Woody were around.

Personally, I’m enjoying reliving my yooof. UTB!

That's it in a nutshell Gray
    It does your health no good believing in United

It's not negativity it's just a result of being kicked in the knackers too many times

There's a lot of criticism of the vocal support at games, but that falls into the same category.
    There's too much nervous tension at games amongst EVERYBODY, not just the so called negative mob.

You can't burst into song because as soon as you do one of our own players will stick one in the top corner of our own net from 65 yards whilst attempting a backpass or something.
    Too many bad things have happened for us all to relax and sing a long to whatever somebody starts singing.
    The older ones remember, and the younger ones will learn

what a load of arrogant so and sos.........clearly have no idea how we play. Would love the players to read this cos it would gee me up if I did. Come on Blades - lets bring them down a peg or two

4-5-1 for me with either Brooks or Holmes as one of the 5 to give them something to think about

They’ve got every right to be confident (not Chelsea were coining to get you confident because that’s just deluded) they’re a good side on a good run playing a decent side who are a little hit and miss.
    Could go either way tonight. Head says we lose by two, heart says we win by one in a game with goals in it.

There's a difference between confidence and arrogance, and hopefully their hubris will come back to bite them.

They're playing very well, we're running hot and cold and there's little expectation of us getting anything.

A bit like the start of the season, no pressure on us, little expectation.That might just give us the freedom and confidence to get an unexpected win which would then breed confidence for the run in.

COYRAWW

Fulham very good team,but not unbeatable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast