+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic v Aberdeen

It's a strange feeling today - doesn't seem to be much buzz about this game at all, which is unusual for a game against Celtic. If we get a result today it'll have been a great week for the club, but I think it's the style of play we seem to be adopting this season that's dampening the enthusiasm - apart from GMS we're a painful team to watch these days and looks like we're being set up as hard to beat with the hope we can sneak a single goal out of nothing to win games. Pretty dull compared to some of the excitement we've had in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    It's a strange feeling today - doesn't seem to be much buzz about this game at all, which is unusual for a game against Celtic. If we get a result today it'll have been a great week for the club, but I think it's the style of play we seem to be adopting this season that's dampening the enthusiasm - apart from GMS we're a painful team to watch these days and looks like we're being set up as hard to beat with the hope we can sneak a single goal out of nothing to win games. Pretty dull compared to some of the excitement we've had in recent years.
    Does seem strange. Especially since it's one of the most winnable games we've had against them for a while.

Celtic look pish.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Does seem strange. Especially since it's one of the most winnable games we've had against them for a while.

Celtic look pish.
    Indeed. But the threat of Griffiths will always worry me.

Giving May a wee shottie up front with Wilson.

Lets hope it works.

COYFR

Let’s get into these b@stards!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Let’s get into these b@stards!
    Exactly, make the papers say there is a "crisis" down the east end.

mcginn back in as well... how will we set up?

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Considine
    Shinnie Ball
    McGinn May GMS
    Wilson

Finally no donkey.

Hows everybody's Red TV Intl? I havent been able to watch any of the last 3 games, this is looking like being the 4th. Im writing to the studio every time and in midweek they sent me a link via Hibs Tv which worked fine. Im getting sick of it and wondering why the hell I dont just cancel...

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast