+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another poor performance...

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Come on now, regardless of the frustration, you're letting yourself down with stuff like this.
    No he's not. That's three patronising comments tonight. That's being a dick imo.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    No he's not. That's three patronising comments tonight. That's being a dick imo.
    got to agree to be fair.

We were poor, again. Guys will vent regardless of league position. All my squad were there today, bus money, cerry oot, beers in pub, ticket for the game, fifer steak bakes, no exactly a cheap day oot and they're quite rightly totally pissed aff

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Oh no, how will we cope

*looks at league table

All good.. It's Going to be up and down the remainder of the games until we secure the league

Worrying thar at miss Butcher so much though, maybe Robbie injured his groin during the week... Ha ha
    Belter!

18/19/21, thats the gaps to the teams behind us who all have games in hand. We also play one of them soon, and as i pointed out in a previous thread, ICT could be down to 12 points behind, Ayr 10 points, and the fun 15! Any one of those teams could kick on and have a great finish to this league!

ICT, Ayr and Dundee are still to play us after Tuesday, so they win those, Ayr only 1 win better than us to pip us to the post!
    Last edited by Chick A Saw; 29-02-2020 at 07:16 PM.

Oh and losing away from home on grass for the first time since Ayr in September.. Shocking stuff Robbie! Make sure you get to six months next time!

*chucks a toy
    Very patronising comments to people who are quite rightly angry tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Come on now, regardless of the frustration, you're letting yourself down with stuff like this.

I know there was a whole discussion on this last week but it's different when someone is clearly joking and not.
    Yes i'm not putting up with this vitriol tonight Terence,its a quiet evening for me on Follow Follow.

Aye at least we always have Sevco to cheer us up...

As above, the travelling support haven't tasted defeat for months in the league... Part and parcel of following United
    That's true Shedka but it's the manor of the defeat when we do lose. That was shocking today as was the away games at Ayr, QOS , Alloa both times, and Arbroath . We've played well in only three and half of the away games that I've been too Dunfermline early in the season, ICT and Partick and Dundee 2nd half imo .
    We are a very poor team that are in a very poor league.
    The important thing is we get up.

that was actually mind bogglingly bad today, if it was an isolated performance you could right it off as a one off but it's not, Morton, Arbroath, Alloa and today have all been terrible to watch. We were rotten all over the pitch today, the midfield non existent. We had warnings before the first goal, and didn't react to any of those warnings either on the pitch or touchline. Why Neilson doesn't make changes before or at HT I really don't know.

I've no problem us getting beat, we support united not barca.

No matter how far ahead we are though a performance like that is never ever acceptable.

Luckily, I believe we've already done enough so in my opinion we should be playing a quick attacking style of football with no pressure weighing us down.

Tuesday has now become a must not lose game.

Ayr have been the best footballing side in the league in my opinion the last two seasons, even the games we have beat them at Tannadice they have out passed us for long periods. and by that I don't mean Utd style passing of taking twenty passes for it to end up at Mark Connolly's feet for a punt. I'd kind of thought our pts up to a month ago had allowed us wriggle room to lose this game. Now I think our best hope on current form is the number of games ayr have had lately will catch up on them, because Inverness aside, we don't look like remotely like scoring or winning games at moment with line-ups/tactics/performances at moment. Neilsen and Utd really need to give themselves a shake.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)