+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T self employed.

Can I ask what job you did stovicmiller

For anyone who likes irony

09-01-2020, 08:55 AM #3
    Stovicmiller

re cottage renovatons for Harry & Meghan

Tax payers grand wedding and a cottage renovation for a couple of million I believe. If they are stepping back has senior royals maybe they should give up their royal titles, and stop taking tax payers money.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    not bragging. I paid what I had too. Isn't that what everyone does? I've worked all my life and only ever claimed child support for two kids. I take it you got in touch with the inland revenue and asked to pay more, when you were working. Don't think so. Prick

You said that you only declared what you had to, to keep the tax man happy. How can that possibly be interpreted in any way other than that you didn't declare everything you earned?

So you paid what you had to - after fiddling your books. That's not what everyone does. Your'e a real hero.

Of course I didn't ask to pay more - because I paid the proper amount in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    So it looks like 80% avg of your last 3 years books.
    For upto 3 month (longer if needed)
    You don't apply. The tax office will contact you to fill in a short form but not until june at the earliest.
    If you qualify you can apply for universal credit until the payment (in june) is sent..
    The payment in june will be a one off/lump sum payment and cover for the full 12 week, backdated to today
    . I'm retired so won't get nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    You said that you only declared what you had to, to keep the tax man happy. How can that possibly be interpreted in any way other than that you didn't declare everything you earned?

So you paid what you had to - after fiddling your books. That's not what everyone does. Your'e a real hero.

Of course I didn't ask to pay more - because I paid the proper amount in the first place.
    . But you would have paid less if you could.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    What's he got saved? What he should have paid in tax anyway?

It's OK though. You can help him with money you should have paid in tax if it's necessary.

Brilliant post fella. Just brilliant.

Hope ragingpup is reading. Maybe he can offer his view.
    another prick. All Yr working life you've not saved anything then. Ment you by the way.

Keep digging .

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Can I ask what job you did stovicmiller
    . Worked 26 years for local authority a plumber then decided to work for myself. Then 18years self employed. By the way I've been investigated by inland revenue and if any on here have been also they will know they don't leave any stone unturned.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    another prick. All Yr working life you've not saved anything then. Ment you by the way.
    I’ve saved plenty. Never felt the need to fiddle the taxman in the process.

By your own admission, your savings should have been paid to the taxman.

Dishonest C(_)NT

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Well done
    It's pleasing to know that all us on PAYE have been subsidising you all this time
    . Did you get paid leave and paid for being sick? Ofcourse you did or do. I didn't and didn't moan about it. Seems all on here want to pay more tax.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast