+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tony Asghar live on Sportsound

We can’t have insurance conspiracy mad and avid golfer dross said we didn’t. Means very little as will cover minimum as with any insurance. I await Dee mad telling us we have a gazillion pound excess whilst theirs is only £50

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    We can’t have insurance conspiracy mad and avid golfer dross said we didn’t. Means very little as will cover minimum as with any insurance. I await Dee mad telling us we have a gazillion pound excess whilst theirs is only £50
    BP was saying they have a Defaqto 5 star policy whereas our's is with Bermuda Fire and marine LTD.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Very worrying to hear that out of the 5500 season tickets sold only 320 were purchased by adults.Billy Pirie 33 was right all along.
    FFS Gunboat, they chunts don’t do “tongue in cheek”, and will take your comment as gospel, what were you thinking??!!....

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    FFS Gunboat, they chunts don’t do “tongue in cheek”, and will take your comment as gospel, what were you thinking??!!....
    I am more worried about Bermuda Fire and Marine mate they have went bust.

Not seen them on Compare the Meerkat, thank feck, bullet dodged....

lol no they havent they are one of my clients mate. Im a bit slow today with a hangover but are you serious someone has said we took insurance out with BF&M? outside Bermuda, cayman etc usually lots of legal issues doing that from UK. Maybe it was a joke? i didnt hear the interview
    Last edited by Shedboy1971; 01-11-2020 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    lol no they havent they are one of my clients mate. Im a bit slow today with a hangover but are you serious someone has said we took insurance out with BF&M? outside Bermuda, cayman etc usually lots of legal issues doing that from UK. Maybe it was a joke? i didnt hear the interview
    I just plucked a name out of cyber space that went bust mate and they are on the list from our cup winning year of 1994 as having done so.They must have done a The Rangers and rose from the ashes.

https://www.fscs.org.uk/what-we-cove...-insolvencies/

I just liked their name mate.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 01-11-2020 at 12:53 PM.

I just plucked a name out of cyber space that went bust mate and they are on the list from our cup winning year of 1994 as having done so.They must have done a The Rangers and rose from the ashes.

I just liked their name mate.
    brilliant - i sh4t myself as i have a pension with them and they are a client of mine lol

aye they did they completely rebranded to be called BF&M - took the marketing and advertising guys months to come up with that lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)