+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Covid pastimes

Time for bed zebedi...zzzzzzzzzzzz

ps.I would have put a smiley emoji but you took the piss earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Borg elite View Post
    Time for bed zebedi...zzzzzzzzzzzz
    Absolutely. You need to be careful with your fellow lefties on here, there is something about you I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Absolutely. You need to be careful with your fellow lefties on here, there is something about you I like.
    Well that thread went well?

Hijacked again by a usual suspect.
    What happened to not having more than one user name?

I think an Australian P O V is good. The last 12 months have been the very worst of times and the very best of times for me. I run an events business which was destroyed by Covid then Covid went and it was never ever busier and it continues. We have so much work its crazy. In addition I live rurally and the "working from home" culture and my location has put around 30% on the value of my house in the last year as every one from Sydney / Melbourne is moving to where I live. In terms of past times I have got right into trying to grow Vegetables in QLD which is pretty challenging given the climate. Some fruits go well but veggies are hard. so far I have not had a lot of success to be honest a lot of things have died or I planted in the wrong sunlight at the wrong time and so on. But its great to learn. We commence jabs soon and I can say on balance so far that Covid has been positive for my little clan and not many people can say that so I feel pretty good about it.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Hijacked again by a usual suspect.
    What happened to not having more than one user name?
    I only have the one username. Who knows, I might come back as Admiral Pugwash next time.

ps. Maybe you could change your username to.....and I voted Conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Sorry 61.

Oh, now I've run out of rooms to paint, never been a big fan of T20 cricket but I enjoyed watching the IPL. Enjoying watching the Big Bash now. Oh, another wicket for Broad......Leach just got one as well.
    Last edited by Ayeayeskipper; 14-01-2021 at 07:36 AM.

Actually 61 if you think about it that thread was very good, the question asked what your new pastimes have been during lockdown, mine has been reading and recently taking part in the Notts county message board, this only occurred to me while it was happening! I would be interested in other people's new pastimes if they would like to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I returfed the back lawn during the first lockdown, now it looks like the old Baseball Ground again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast