+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next game - Joots away

I presume that your constant Lennon references are a wind up, although the humour is wearing thin.

I’m really getting too old to maintain a lengthy boycott and still be alive at the end of it.

I’ll give you that the Rijeka game had the feel of a last ever visit to Pittodrie about it but I would rather bow out on a higher note than that.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 08-03-2021 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I presume that your constant Lennon references are a wind up, although the humour is wearing thin.

I’m really getting too old to maintain a lengthy boycott and still be alive at the end of it.

I’ll give you that the Rijeka game had the feel of a last ever visit to Pittodrie about it but I would rather bow out on a higher note than that.
    Aye DD pal, I get it you are nae to keen on Lennon and to be honest either am I, and he would not be my personal choice I am just looking at it from a current AFC scenario if we end up spunking a load of cash getting rid of DM, who would they go for and why (milne and cormack mindset) Lennon free and knows the league that's their boxes ticked.
    Am I on the wind up? not sure but I can see it happening.
    Hypothetical question for ya.

If Kenny McLean fancied a pop at managing us who would you prefer him or Lennon

Pink strips?

Oh to f’uck!

Having said that, I probably wouldn’t boycott a McLean led Dons.
    Only shout abuse from the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Having said that, I probably wouldn’t boycott a McLean led Dons.
    Only shout abuse from the sidelines.
    I am giving it the rest of the season pal, IF !!!!!!!! McWinless is still in charge then I will be boycotting and binning my red TV Int subscription that I have had for as long as my rapidly fading memory can remember.
    If Lennon does get the gig I would not boycott.
    Joking aside and all that what do you honestly think the chances are of that little bearded hun tw@t being in the dugout at for the start of next season? now that is a scary fkn thought. I would prefer Lennon to him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12