I don't know - you go off the radar for a couple of months then, when you resurface, Rotherham have won one game in six and relegation is more or less inevitable. All right, it was painfully close in the end (painfully, there's a good adverb for Rotherham supporters) but final tables do not lie: had Wednesday not been deducted 6 points we would be bottom of the Championship - again- the worst team in the division. Should Paul Warne resign? I certainly think he should offer his resignation but would Tony Stewart want to accept it? Could we afford anyone better than Warne? And even if he is an inexperienced one-club manager at least we know his heart is in the right place. But then so was Frank Lampard's at Chelsea and Chris Wilder's at Sheff Utd and it didn't save them. On the other hand we could get another Mr Jackett so on balance I think we should give Warney a season to get us up and if he fails then Thank You but we think it's time for a change. (I bet Uncle Neil would have kept us up)