+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Left back signing

Happy.... long wait now till next game..
    Cant judge how good they are till we see em in a red shirt....

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    He's only 5 foot 7 inches tall and as thin as a lat. I predict a lot of trouble from the opposition Championship big forrads at the far post.

Jeff Stelling could outjump him. Are we allowed to call people midgets nardays ? "Reds Sign Midget at Full Back".
    He's an inch taller than Callum Styles

😋😋😋

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Barnsley Football Club can confirm the signing of Rémy Vita on loan - with an option to buy - from German giants Bayern Munich.

Rémy Vita joins the Reds until the end of the season, subject to international clearance.

The French left-back has been in Bavaria since October 2020 having joined the German powerhouse from ES Troyes AC.

A pacy and attacking full-back, Vita is highly thought of within the Bayern youth setup and featured 25 times for their second team last term, scoring twice against SV Waldhof Mannheim and Wehen Wiesbaden in 3. Liga.

This campaign, the 20-year-old has made two appearances in the Regionalliga Bayern as he continued his development under Martín Demichelis.

Upon concluding the deal, Barnsley FC co-chairman Paul Conway said: “It’s no secret that as a club, we identify young, hungry individuals who both want to play for Barnsley FC and progress in the game. Rémy meets that criteria, and arrives at Oakwell with a determination to improve and provide quality on the left-side of Markus Schopp's team.

“We are proud of the evolution of our club. It is significant that we can now sign players and are entrusted by two of the best clubs in world football, Bayern Munich and Manchester City.

“We look forward to Rémy linking up with the rest of the squad following the international break.”
    Niceone poggy,if hes good enough,styles,benson,palmer and gomes,owners said we were going to be better this yr,hear hear young nudge, we get our strikers fit and it could be an exciting season,ghe money is in the prem billionaires no the bigger picture,onwards and upwards a just need to grow a pair to go to match.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Niceone poggy,if hes good enough,styles,benson,palmer and gomes,owners said we were going to be better this yr,hear hear young nudge, we get our strikers fit and it could be an exciting season,ghe money is in the prem billionaires no the bigger picture,onwards and upwards a just need to grow a pair to go to match.
    Tha's not missed owt rascal at hoome so far .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    As long as Conway can mention Man City and Bayern Munich to his friends the development of players like Palmer and Jordan Williams can go to the dogs.
    We are being used as a holding club to toughen up youngsters from bigger clubs.
    Tha never happy,we finnished 5th last yr you didnt like the hoof,you zaid youll follow a football side again,do it sb,i want best for our fans and best for this town and if a couple of loan signings makes us competitive till we can sign our own so be it.lets av a crap season and our best players say, am not going backwards am 2 good for that.players who arent playin arent good enough,every other manager has ad a chance so why shouldnt marcus,we sell them so we dont av to sell our players.am not after a arguement so dont bother personally i like us fans to try to be positive,we got wat we wanted he can stand on post wen theres a corner where toney wouldnt av scored last yr.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Tha's not missed owt rascal at hoome so far .
    A no mate,luton thats just standard na days,brum av ad a good start,2 difficult away days,would we av thrown 2pts away at qpr wi a couple of midfielders to fetch on?i think we'll get better and these lads are winners,winners just seem to win no mmatter wat.we had to play football to get maximum money,but for me we now av benson,styles,gomes who can play infront of that 4 turn a man,am expecting that to be honest,i think dom is gonna be our top scorer aswell.mi dads mates just got home frm intensive care,both injections a listen to mi fellow fans for info i cant go yit,av ad pneumonia twice.am deffo going on 18th dec though a cant miss that,a want west stand,and am east stand upper,i wont be rude but I'll try to put big val off.lol

Not even kicked a ball for us yet and he's already rubbish. Give the lad a chance ffs.

I’m keeping faith Fanty. Just read all the threads relating to our new signings in recent times with the one on DK in particular.
    You will enjoy a good laugh every minute.
    Comedy Gold at its best!

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Tha never happy,we finnished 5th last yr you didnt like the hoof,you zaid youll follow a football side again,do it sb,i want best for our fans and best for this town and if a couple of loan signings makes us competitive till we can sign our own so be it.lets av a crap season and our best players say, am not going backwards am 2 good for that.players who arent playin arent good enough,every other manager has ad a chance so why shouldnt marcus,we sell them so we dont av to sell our players.am not after a arguement so dont bother personally i like us fans to try to be positive,we got wat we wanted he can stand on post wen theres a corner where toney wouldnt av scored last yr.
    I can't understand a word.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridatyke View Post
    I can't understand a word.
    Floridatyke a tek it tha wasnt born in tarn,it wasnt really important,am just not listening to negative normans 5 games in,sorry sb but not yet mate am sure players read these boards,a no nothin about brum game
    But i liked 1st half at qpr.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast