+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team to end the season

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I think a few people are getting a bit carried away by JOB being MOM against Dover…
    Go to Specsavers. Best player on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Go to Specsavers. Best player on the pitch.
    JOB is a complete liability if he has any defensive responsibilities

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I think a few people are getting a bit carried away by JOB being MOM against Dover…
    Playing JOB in a straight midfield two would be lolz.

……………………...Slokes

………Brindz………..Rawlo…….Cammo

Richardson………....Palmer…………..Chicksen
    …………….Vincent………….O’Brien

…………………………….. Rodrigues
    ……………….Wootton….

……………………

It does make you wonder how we’ve generally operated with a system that requires excellent wing backs, without owning any good ones of our own. LWB is a real problem for us.

Also, what a joke our GK position has become. The continued humiliation of Slocombe is a disgrace to someone who has been largely excellent for us, especially when replaced by someone not even as good as he is.

Anyway…that teams the best I can think of. O’Brien and Rodrigues have a good understanding, . I think if O’Brien had been fit for the Torquay game in the playoffs we’d have won. We played with Enzio as a wing back and that light weight CM on loan from somewhere…what was his name again? Very similar to Brunt 😬

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    ……………………...Slokes

………Brindz………..Rawlo…….Cammo

Richardson………....Palmer…………..Chicksen
    …………….Vincent………….O’Brien

…………………………….. Rodrigues
    ……………….Wootton….

……………………

It does make you wonder how we’ve generally operated with a system that requires excellent wing backs, without owning any good ones of our own. LWB is a real problem for us.

Also, what a joke our GK position has become. The continued humiliation of Slocombe is a disgrace to someone who has been largely excellent for us, especially when replaced by someone not even as good as he is.

Anyway…that teams the best I can think of. O’Brien and Rodrigues have a good understanding, . I think if O’Brien had been fit for the Torquay game in the playoffs we’d have won. We played with Enzio as a wing back and that light weight CM on loan from somewhere…what was his name again? Very similar to Brunt 😬
    Griffiths

fantastic free kick by the cherries right now - so happy with that

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    fantastic free kick by the cherries right now - so happy with that
    Yep very clever free kick that, some real intensity shown from both teams to be fair.

Forest fail for automatics - crack open the ales

I've always liked cherries, for me the Moore the merrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I've always liked cherries, for me the Moore the merrier.
    Couldn't watch, kept checking the score, turned on Radio Red after Bournemouth scored. Inevitably Frey was reminding listeners that they must not be disappointed and be thankful they are in the play offs, but you could hear it in his voice that he was gutted and hopefully the pressure and anxiety that they could screw up in the play-offs yet again will sow the seeds of doubt and be their undoing.
    All three Nottinghamshire sides (probably) in the play offs, has that ever happened before? A massive month for local football.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast