+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tranmere

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    Full of answers that are completely unachievable. We have an academy that is rated in the top 10, above Liverpool!! That is where the replacements will come from. Always has and always will.

Yes I agree when they are ready not fast tracked because we are short on numbers

In the meantime....does anyone have a prediction for tonight????

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    In the meantime....does anyone have a prediction for tonight????

Already have done earlier in the thread 4-0 Tranmere hope I am wrong but just seen the line up which does not change my mind.

Absolutely dreadful first half from Crewe they look like 11 strangers who have never met each other absolutely no link play at all big hoof ball can’t pass to each other AM is taking this club out of the football league.

We're not in severe financial difficulty so why would AM take the club out of the league.
    Bit annoying that Uwakwe must be injured.

We're not in severe financial difficulty so why would AM take the club out of the league.
    Bit annoying that Uwakwe must be injured.

I am not sure what finances have got to do with it ? There is absolutely no identity to our style of play utterly clueless on the pitch McDonald when he actually makes contact with the ball is just hoofing it the midfield is anonymous and the forwards starved of the ball we are not going to do very well playing like that.

I can't believe Oli Finney has been allowed on to the pitch.

I can't believe Oli Finney has been allowed on to the pitch.

Can he do any worse than the rest of this shambles of a football team

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    Can he do any worse than the rest of this shambles of a football team
    Commentators on I Follow could not have summed it up any better a terrible Crewe side one of the worst they have seen, a truly abject display with absolutely nothing positive to say about any player they were all very very poor, Tabiner physically is a million miles away from playing for the first team and at any other club he would not be. DREADFUL

Very depressing I'm afraid. Only watched it on tv but Tabiner wasn't our worst player by a long way in my opinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast