+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Next seasons season ticket prices

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    The football side of things and the support are a complete irrelevance to the men in charge.

I've said before yer running a business where 99% of your customer base want you to succeed and they make a rip roaring **** of it again and again and again.

It's either sheer incompetence or a deliberate act to run the football club as well as our home into the ground.

Around 30% more expensive than the dabs beggars belief, the OAP price again left with a ridiculous reduction compared to adult price, the timing of when loyalty period ends, do they even know we may have title decider that day but hey the boy that speaks for Linda may grace D4l with a show of face at a meeting.

Mind the David Owen and David steel puppets on spitting image that's what I think o when I hear their names mentioned.

How can a club continually get it so wrong .....4 big ones with 3 signed players, a ****hole of a ground and no idea what league we will be in.

Near £23 per game upfront for possibly the championship again.

Dingys.
    I concur

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I concur
    And you know him better than most on here but I doubt he'd give a flying **** if we sold 500......he has no feeling for the club, it's fans, it's history.......a cauld cauld fish

And you know him better than most on here but I doubt he'd give a flying **** if we sold 500......he has no feeling for the club, it's fans, it's history.......a cauld cauld fish
    I'm actually at the stage of no really caring now.
    We can't go forward with nelms.
    We just can't.
    He doesn't give a flying **** about the club,if he did he would treat the fans better.

Running the club into the ground, it all defies logic, just no idea what is going on - nae wonder people are losing interest in both DFC and D4L. Hope those involved in decision making, debate and discussion are having a think to themselves - fail to get promotion and this will look even more ridiculous than it does today.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    I'm actually at the stage of no really caring now.
    We can't go forward with nelms.
    We just can't.
    He doesn't give a flying **** about the club,if he did he would treat the fans better.
    Gets me like that but hey partick Saturday, **** knows why.

Even if I stopped going it's difficult to stop caring but Nelms and his cohorts have no idea.

When was the last thing ( apart from ****ing hot water bottles) they did anything imaginative or you thought **** that's a guid idea.

When was the last time you felt part of it ......for me Dumbarton last day

When was the last time you felt important to the club?

When was the last time you felt welcome in the shop?

When was the last time Keyes or Nelms said anything of any significance?

Geez yer money or dinnae we really don't give a **** should be the motto of the yanks.

My natural cutting of Ties will be if we move to Perth, tannadice or the retail park but doubt I'd be able to do it completely but this season tic currently sitting in my bedroom drawer may well be my last.

To go all Kevin Keegan I'd love it, love it to hear the explanation of why the cut off is 5th may..........I genuinely believe they haven't even looked what the players maybe up to that day.

Think the Foundation might take a hit with cancellations

absolutely buggers belief,iv read the whole thread and i agree with every single word,some great questions rros reels off infact those question should be getting asked loud and clear when d4l are around the table formulating the best route forward when its decided the time is right to ask the broader fan base,would give a very clear idea as to the general feeling of the support

Tipping point for many has been reached, they genuinely don't care about how many fans we have, how engaged we are, how proud we are to support Dundee.....they just don't.

There is zero feel good factor around the club and until Nelms has jumped on his horse and ****ed off somewhere else to be massively overpaid.....thatl continue.

Tipping point for many has been reached, they genuinely don't care about how many fans we have, how engaged we are, how proud we are to support Dundee.....they just don't.

There is zero feel good factor around the club and until Nelms has jumped on his horse and ****ed off somewhere else to be massively overpaid.....thatl continue.
    Sadly Nelms will shut himself away in his Gardyne bunker waiting until the Dundee supporters give up.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Sadly Nelms will shut himself away in his Gardyne bunker waiting until the Dundee supporters give up.
    He might not have long to wait

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)