+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough Post Match Thoughts

After the results of us and others over the last week or so I was convinced it was going to be another one of those seasons and we were destined to go down.

I’m over the moon to be wrong. Well done to everyone at the club.

Not bothered how we won today we are playing championship football again next season. Was a good time to play Bora. Got starting side better today. Well done MT you've joined some millers legendary managers who've kept us in the 2nd tier of the English professional foot

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Not bothered how we won today we are playing championship football again next season. Was a good time to play Bora. Got starting side better today. Well done MT you've joined some millers legendary managers who've kept us in the 2nd tier of the English professional foot

edit... of English professional football.

Sometimes there is total joy in being wrong, I couldn't see where we would get the points from, happy to be wrong. That performance was outstanding against a very very good Boro team. Yes the sending off helped but the foul on Ogbene was a red card terrible tackle. That team has been crying out to have Lindsay and Odiffin together in midfield because they give to bite and fight and what a goal. Very pleased for Taylor and his coaches, for all the players, the fans but mostly for TS i think he was left with a very difficult situation when warne went to Derby, he got the man he thinks is a long term manager and he backed him in January. A brilliant day and a special thank you to Richard Wood, at nearly 38 to play like that is amazing.

You are totally devoid of any soul. Your long winded diatribes are starting to do my crust in.

Done it,never in doubt !
    Strange league this year,we've looked a comfortable championship team at times ,a poor league one team at others.
    We need to keep Chieo and get someone like Barlaser, who showed his class today, we need 5 or 6 quality players to have a chance of feeling safe next season.
    Well done RUFC.
    See you at Wigan.

Name:  EDC19258-777A-4E90-BEBC-544E8DC93061.jpg
Views: 936
Size:  17.1 KB
    That team deserved to stay up and a big two fingers up to you ****ers that wanted us down and that includes our own idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    You are totally devoid of any soul. Your long winded diatribes are starting to do my crust in.
    Hey geets, it must be the emotion of the day but you're starting to agree with gru 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Done it,never in doubt !
    Strange league this year,we've looked a comfortable championship team at times ,a poor league one team at others.
    We need to keep Chieo and get someone like Barlaser, who showed his class today, we need 5 or 6 quality players to have a chance of feeling safe next season.
    Well done RUFC.
    See you at Wigan.

Great achievement by the lads and management - never easy for us in this league so to stay up is fantastic. Utilise the loan market well and we could have a slightly less fraught season next year. Surely we can't get hit with the same number of key injuries we've had this time around. Really pleased for Woody - still showing he can do it at this age - club legend

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo2 View Post
    Genuine congratulations to all you Millers. So pleased you made it and can build on that. Hopefully the Pigs will mess up the play offs , preferably with David McGoldrick destroying them. Again well done to South Yorkshires second best team.
    From a Blade.
    Think you will find we are sy best team.

But congratulations on the premiership hope you stay up

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast