+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: That was a bad result

Quote Originally Posted by GBruno View Post
    We lacked any real quality. By our standards, today was very poor. I think Howe got the tactics wrong. But our squad is too short. Bruno should not be playing right now, but we have no one else. That was the worst I have seen him today. I have changed my mind about Joelinton too. He's not a central midfielder.

Gordon did nothign when he came on. In fact he looked like he couldn't be arsed. As for ASM. He's crap. Needs to go.
    What would you have done differently? Bruno needs an ankle operation in the summer so that’s effecting him, Where would you play Joe then? And what team would you have started with?

Honestly, I may end up having to pack it in, it was easier for me when we were ****e. I had low expectations then.

We lacked any real quality. By our standards, today was very poor. I think Howe got the tactics wrong. But our squad is too short. Bruno should not be playing right now, but we have no one else. That was the worst I have seen him today. I have changed my mind about Joelinton too. He's not a central midfielder.

Gordon did nothign when he came on. In fact he looked like he couldn't be arsed. As for ASM. He's crap. Needs to go.
    This is the type of post that the media love to latch onto and describe as the opinion of Newcastle’s support. It is not so give yourself a shake and get it back on the rails, man.

What were you expecting today exactly? At Ellands road, Leeds fighting for their lives and Allardyce newly at the helm?
    When you bear that in mind and the brilliance of Pope, I’d go as far as to say that was a good point (ask Brighton, what it’s like playing PL teams fighting relegation).

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    This is the type of post that the media love to latch onto and describe as the opinion of Newcastle’s support. It is not so give yourself a shake and get it back on the rails, man.

What were you expecting today exactly? At Ellands road, Leeds fighting for their lives and Allardyce newly at the helm?
    When you bear that in mind and the brilliance of Pope, I’d go as far as to say that was a good point (ask Brighton, what it’s like playing PL teams fighting relegation).
    I expected us to win against a poor Leeds team with a dinosaur manager. The same way Arsenal, Manu, City, Liverpool, expect to beat teams worse than them.

I expected us to win against a poor Leeds team with a dinosaur manager. The same way Arsenal, Manu, City, Liverpool, expect to beat teams worse than them.
    Still waiting for your answer to my questions,ie what team would you have started with, where would you play Joe, and how were Eddie’s tactics wrong? Waits with anticipation.

Iam speechless we are 3rd in the premiership with 3 games to go and if we win 2 home games we are in the champions league
    Some of our fans need to have a reality check or maybe have a look at how long they have supported the Toon

It's irrelevant what i say. We should be beating Leeds. We drew with them at St James for crying out loud. These games are coming back to haunt us.

Isak and Wilson should be a front 2 or bring Wilson on as a sub.

I accept our midfield is limited but whose fault is that?

I desperately want Gordon to do well but Ł45 mill should have been spent on a central midfielder.

Oh and i would start Targett at left back. Been saying it for weeks.

ASM either starts or no point bringing him on.

Maybe when Howe is sacked then you can put your name in the hat for the next manager

Quote Originally Posted by 5under1and View Post
    maybe when howe is sacked then you can put your name in the hat for the next manager
    xdxdxd

Keep it positive lads.

2 home games, Brighton may be on a blip after Everton but if not we should still win, Leicester are a bag of shiite tied inn the middle open at both ends and Chelsea are a mess.

We are still 3rd and have destiny very much in our own hands. 4 clear of Liverpool with better GD.

The mood will change with a win and a clean sheet on Thursday.

Fkn 3rd lads with 3 to go!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)