+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PSF Forest

Live stream??

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Hi,

I've just signed up for the Forest website, but can't see any live streaming for tomorrows match?

Can anyone confirm a streaming pass can be purchased?

It should be a great occasion, and a fitting way for the city to pay its respects to those who tragically lost their lives.

No idea what the score will be, but I suspect it will be quite different to last year's friendly. I think we'll be soundly beaten, verging on a hammering.

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiPie View Post
    Hi,

I've just signed up for the Forest website, but can't see any live streaming for tomorrows match?

I've no idea, but reading it again it does say log in/buy a pass to LISTEN to live matches and have access to full game replays.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiPie View Post
    Hi,

But I also found this, so, your guess is as good as mine!

How to watch Nottingham Forest’s 2023 pre-season fixtures
    Nottingham Forest are yet to confirm which network will broadcast their pre-season fixtures in 2023. But the Reds will likely have their games available to stream online via the club’s in-house channel, Forest TV. The club sold streaming passes for their summer games in 2022.

https://www.nottinghamforest.news/20...watch-tickets/

Forest TV definitely streamed the friendly last summer. I remember having to sign up for an account and feeling physically sick when I got the confirmation email. I'd be surprised if they don't do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Forest TV definitely streamed the friendly last summer. I remember having to sign up for an account and feeling physically sick when I got the confirmation email. I'd be surprised if they don't do it again.
    The only thing I can imagine, Slack, is that they'll be doing exactly the same thing this season as well. Also there's a good chance it will be broadcast for free as it was last season, sign up for a free account and click to watch. So no rush to advertise match day passes. Other than that no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    The only thing I can imagine, Slack, is that they'll be doing exactly the same thing this season as well. Also there's a good chance it will be broadcast for free as it was last season, sign up for a free account and click to watch. So no rush to advertise match day passes. Other than that no idea.
    Not for free (£4.99 - why not make it £5) but profits shared:

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...stream-140723/

Some clubs put their pre season games on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Not for free (£4.99 - why not make it £5) but profits shared:

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...stream-140723/
    Well, at least the lads who want to can purchase it relatively cheaply so............. better n nowt.

If it was FA cup,Carobao etc.I would be there tommorow and grin and bare it.I can't bear to hear their thick,middle aged stupid fans giving it the big one how superior they are to everybody.

I hate the f****T b******s always have and always will.It's not the players,management or even the ground, for me,it's the sheer arrogance of their 'fans'.When I used to live in Notts you heard it in the pubs,on the street and at work. When I travel over for Notts it's still the same now.There can't be a club in the entire land who has more arrogant fans than them.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast