+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ayr Utd away

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Here he goes again ��

Firstly, where did I say everything was fine?
    Secondly, it's not defeatist
    Thirdly you calling anyone else a defeatist ��

Now let's not derail the thread needlessly, stick to the topic
    Everything is always fine with you.
    We need to win this division, accepting draws from teams with worse squads than ours (in your opinion) is defeatist in my opinion.
    A kettle can still call a kettle a kettle as far as I'm aware.

3-0 United!!

Matchday three and we're hoping for draws against Ayr because of our injury list. Nae danger we're winning this league. 😂

Money oot Ogren.

I don't think we will. There has been too much squad disruption in the summer for it to be a possibility. Hopefully, as usual, I'm wrong though. 🙂

like the last 2 seasons the championship will go right down to the wire. we will be one of the Teams in the mix

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I don't think we will. There has been too much squad disruption in the summer for it to be a possibility. Hopefully, as usual, I'm wrong though. ��
    We let five first team players go in the summer who could have easily filled the CM roles for this. We replaced them with two, one of whom is now first choice right back!

Our first choice right back was saying how happy he was that JG was going to play him in his preffered position (midfield) Needs must though. Just now, anything must be better than Kieran Freecross! Nout against the lad but, FFS it's free ball in the box, pick yir spot, nearly every time....Stretch Armstrong knows more about being touch tight than him.

looks like Glass is starting according to the courier

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    looks like Glass is starting according to the courier
    Expected as much. Id have thought him and Fotherham to start.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    I suppose we could keep Grimshaw at right back and then play another midfielder - though I don’t think any of the others available give much defensive cover - if it’s thought that is needed

Or we play 3 at the back in 3-5-2

I don’t know if Flynn Duffy or Ross Graham despite being left sided could make the switch to the right side ?!
    It's a real headscratcher for JG.
    Assuming Freeman and Cudjoe also out I think your 352 or 3412 could be worth a try, but I'd bring Ross Graham in to allow Grimshaw and McMann to have greater influence in midfield. McMann has a great engine and might provide a threat on the left if covered by Graham. As for the rest, apart from Moult, no idea...

...........Walton
    Gallagher Holt Graham
    GrimshawGlassMochrieMeekison McMann
    Moult Fotheringham or Watt

It's a tough one, will be interesting to see what he does. Really want and expect us to win there.

Fotheringham should be starting every week tbf. I'd imagine Glass and Meekison will have to step up to the plate for a few weeks. Doc should be back for Airdrie which will help the midfield out. He isn't 100% ruled out of the weekend either.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)