+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T We've finally taken the Ninja plunge

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Had one a couple of years , they are excellent. Even scum who was against them was converted.
    I also have a ninja possessor.makes pastry in 20seconds. Slices 1,kg of cabbage for saur kraut in a blink.
    Yeah we've got one, works well but it's a bit chunky in design. Pressure cooker mode is very useful

Brin - Ninja is the model you buy if you want to be in the Air Fryer In Crowd! They are not very sophisticated items so paying a premium for a name should not be the Yorkshire way. I had a single tray Tower for a couple of years and upgraded to a twin tray Tower over Christmas. Simple to use, energy efficient and they produce great quality food.

I have the same cookbook as Kentmillerman - just working my way through it. A few items you can guarantee will be better than any other type of cooking;

Fries
    Steak
    Sweetcorn
    Bacon
    Sausage

If there's only two of you, a double tray airfryer will allow you to prepare an entire meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yeah we've got one, works well but it's a bit chunky in design. Pressure cooker mode is very useful
    It is big
    But like you say pressure cooking fantastic, frightened me to death at first. Sat in other room with door shut 😂

Thanks everyone for all the feedback. I've actually got the Foodi MAX Dual Zone Air Fryer with Smart Cook System AF451UK.

I have the 14/1. I think they have been discontinued now and you can only get a 15/1. Which is the same thing with a temp probe.
    It is so much more than an air fryer. The pressure cooker is brilliant and we also bake cakes and bread with the probe setting.
    The slow cooker is always handy and sautee and steaming settings are great.
    Had a go with dehydrating fruit but it takes too long.

Crash I have upgraded the inner pot to a stainless steel one. It is even more efficient now mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I have the 14/1. I think they have been discontinued now and you can only get a 15/1. Which is the same thing with a temp probe.
    It is so much more than an air fryer. The pressure cooker is brilliant and we also bake cakes and bread with the probe setting.

Crash I have upgraded the inner pot to a stainless steel one. It is even more efficient now mate.
    What's the approx cost of that stainless pot?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Thanks everyone for all the feedback. I've actually got the Foodi MAX Dual Zone Air Fryer with Smart Cook System AF451UK.
    Started with this and just got the one crash listed.
    All the hype is just that. All they are is a small electric oven with a fan. They cook quicker because they are smaller.
    A tip I would suggest is cook the roast with the drip tray inserted then remove the meat and tray and do the roast spuds in the juices. Otherwise the potatoes don't have much flavour, more like a jacket spud.
    A good one is beef joint on dehydrate.
    1 1/2 - 2kg joint. For 5 to 6 hours (depending how you like it). Then 5 minutes on max at the end.

We like oven cooked Yorkshire puddings so once a month we use the oven for Sunday lunch, but cook 3 trays (36) of Yorkshire's. 2 trays go in the freezer which allows us to use the ninja for Sunday lunch the rest of the month. Yorkshire's str from freezer to ninja. 3 minutes are cooked n crispy

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    What's the approx cost of that stainless pot?
    £45 off of Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post

What is the exact model number with the pressure cooker ? And is it a ninja or a different brand?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast