+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Holidays?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Where’s everyone going this year?

I’ve got Mawgan Porth in Cornwall as usual in mid June and Cyprus for the first time in September.

Cyprus will probably have its worst ever week of summer weather whilst I’m there!

Anywhere but this s hit tip of a country. You taking the younger daughter and grandson to Cyprus too as bet they would love it?

Already done Madeira in February and Port Isaac/Bristol in March.

Summer will be driving to and fro P Isaac, stopping in Bremen and Hamburg Germany, Bruges Belgium and Dorchester and Winchester GB, apart from P Isaac.

October/November London.

Christmas/New Year Berlin.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post

Summer will be driving to and fro P Isaac, stopping in Bremen and Hamburg Germany, Bruges Belgium and Dorchester and Winchester GB, apart from P Isaac.

October/November London.

I’ve never done Madeira Thomas, have you been previously?

My wife thinks we should try it.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post

October/November London.

Good for you. I trust you will be beating several more land speed records in your car en route? If so watch out for mobile speed check units which seem to on the rise over here 😉.

So far this year I have travelled to a number of destinations in the football league, some of which have been less exotic than the other not particularly exotic destinations. I also walk a lot.

And by a lot I mean a fkn lot. It's not just air miles that need offsetting with marauding Vikings equipped with motor vehicles spreading car fumes faster than a nymphomaniac drops her knickers. You're welcome Thomas 😎.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’ve never done Madeira Thomas, have you been previously?

My wife thinks we should try it.
    As cakes go they're alright if a little overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Interestingly Dave, I was due to get married in Vegas a couple years ago but we had ti cancel because of Covid. Finally got married in Barbados but we want to go and see where we should have got married.
    That’s interesting we nearly missed ours by getting married on the September 11th! Had we been the next day it would have been cancelled, was a weird day and I’ll never forget our anniversary!

We usually have a couple of Holidays a year at traditional "resort" areas overseas, but the prices this year have seen an alarming rise, plus the storys of the Spanish objecting to foreign holidaymakers so f**k em we'll spend a couple of weeks in this country (if theses anything left of this country in the near future !!

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Off to San Francisco on Monday. A few days there then off to Canadian Rockies for a week before returning to Vegas for a few nights. I'll be in Calgary if we make play off final so be trying to get a link for the game.
    I’ve been to quite a few places in the world but the Canadian Rockies are by far my favourite. Jaw droppingly spectacular and beautiful.

I now just go where my daughter tells me. It is Exmouth this year, which I thought was all docks but apparently is quite nice.

Vegas is the worst place I’ve been to in the States.

Quote Originally Posted by Q165 View Post
    I now just go where my daughter tells me. It is Exmouth this year, which I thought was all docks but apparently is quite nice.

Vegas is the worst place I’ve been to in the States.
    Exmouth is lovely Q, one of my best mates lives there.

Lovely other places you can visit from there as well.

An excellent choice of destination mate.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)