+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: The Official Hull City v West Ham United Match Thread

re: The Official Hull City v West Ham United Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by herbiehammer
    At least we can now moan at the BFC for selling a player to one of our rivals

It was nailed on he would score against us
    It was 10/3 at William Hill for him to score anytime. I lumped on.[/quote]
    Im a bit fick when it comes to betting odds.

Does that mean that for every £10 down you will get £3 back?[/quote]

Other way round

3 quid on returns 10[/quote]
    F uck that was worth doing then! Much on? Congrats to you though. Hat doffed sir[/quote]

Not a life changing sum but enough for a good day out!

Should have been braver !!

Spoken like a true capitalist Salty

The defence worried me but Hull will cause a lot of teams problems this season especially at home. They're a good side.

Reid did look an angry little bunny but that's a world away from being disinterested. He played well, maybe could have been closer to Tomkins for the opener but it was a fantastic header.

His move to Arsenal never materialised on deadline day. There was genuine interest but it didn't go any further. By all accounts one of the stumbling blocks to him signing a new contract was the way we play. Maybe Allardyce's new Barcelona will make him change his mind.

All in all I'm happier than I have been for quite a while and special mention to the ref, Martin Atkinson btw. He let the game flow and it contributed significantly to a great game.

A bit more quality and we would have had 3-points. Think CM was our weakness

Kayoute looked off pace, and his touch wasn't there. First I have seen off him, but previous comments by those that have will suggest better is come.

Noble gave the ball away far to much both in passing and in attempting to go past a player. He's positioning was also off. Possibly adapting to new players, but seemed to struggle.

Downing looked good in a different role. Nice passing and seemed to pull the strings.

Zaroute (spelling) looked good. Nice control and touches. Just needs to do the simple things more and get fitter.

Thought Valencia was pretty quiet until his goal, then he livened up. The boy needs to learn to pass, but a fantastic finish and sure to improve with time.

Demel frustrates the life out of me. He bombs forwards, gets in great positions then hesitates or tries to take on another. We had 5 attack minded players on the pitch. Give the ball to them. That being said, did some good work in

Our away performances have been great to watch this season.

More of the same please.Thank you.

[quote="EastEastEastLondon"]A bit more quality and we would have had 3-points. Think CM was our weakness

Kayoute looked off pace, and his touch wasn't there. First I have seen off him, but previous comments by those that have will suggest better is come.

Noble gave the ball away far to much both in passing and in attempting to go past a player. He's positioning was also off. Possibly adapting to new players, but seemed to struggle.

Downing looked good in a different role. Nice passing and seemed to pull the strings.

Zaroute (spelling) looked good. Nice control and touches. Just needs to do the simple things more and get fitter.

Thought Valencia was pretty quiet until his goal, then he livened up. The boy needs to learn to pass, but a fantastic finish and sure to improve with time.

Demel frustrates the life out of me. He bombs forwards, gets in great positions then hesitates or tries to take on another. We had 5 attack minded players on the pitch. Give

[quote="EastEastEastLondon"]A bit more quality and we would have had 3-points. Think CM was our weakness

Demel frustrates the life out of me. He bombs forwards, gets in great positions then hesitates or tries to take on another. We had 5 attack minded players on the pitch. Give

Thought Sakho was our best player, cracking goal from Valencia, but not much else. I have a feeling he is going to be a Paulo Wanchope clone

Zarate is a luxury, that we probably cant afford. Goes missing for massive chunks of the game

I like Noble, but he loses his place to Song

However, If sterling plays at the weekend, our defence will get shredded

[quote="Eggerts_Ears"]A bit more quality and we would have had 3-points. Think CM was our weakness

Demel frustrates the life out of me. He bombs forwards, gets in great positions then hesitates or tries to take on another.

[quote="JimmyV66"]Very enjoyable game to watch and believe it or not that was our first 2-2 away draw in the prem under Allardyce.

Thought Hull just edged the game overall so very happy to come away with a point.

Song looks like a differant class to any of our players, has to start each game. We have a cracking player aswell in Koyoute.

Noble was again very poor and slowed our play down far to much and gave the ball away so cheaply. Might have to be him who gives way for Song.

Few nervous moments from young Cresswell but another player that could become a fans fave.

Downing was missing for most of the game and needed to be replaced by Morgan much sooner imo.

Cant believe how many times Hull nearly put the ball in thier own net.

Still think once it went to 2-2 Sam settled for the draw, after that apart from that unlucky miss in stopage time it was then all Hull.

A point is a point but it is still going to be a very long season. I actually think

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)