+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Paisley dudes V AFC Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    To be fair to Logan he’s been there for years and generally been decent although I accept he’s on the way out now. Hernandez has done the square root of phuck all since he came to show that he should be in the side.
    There’s a couple of players who have done the square root of phuck all to merit a place in the team but they still get picked.

One of them just came on.

To be fair to Logan he’s been there for years and generally been decent although I accept he’s on the way out now. Hernandez has done the square root of phuck all since he came to show that he should be in the side.
    Thought Hernandez looked pretty decent any time I've seen him. Dont know what is going on there..

Logan, Ojo & Main on in any game is a damning indictment of the managers thinking.

Imagine having the attitude that settling for a point against St Mirren is acceptable.

Can see them winning yet mind.

Cormack needs to sort this the fuuck out.

Lewis almost shipped them another goal there.

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    Thought Hernandez looked pretty decent any time I've seen him. Dont know what is going on there..
    Definitely something we don’t know as you wouldn’t think anyone could spend that sort of money and not play him. Weird one.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Lewis almost shipped them another goal there.
    He really needs a kick up the arse but is in the untouchable category with DM obviously.

Definitely something we don’t know as you wouldn’t think anyone could spend that sort of money and not play him. Weird one.
    Quite clearly Derek never signed him and he knows he’s unsackable is being his usual self.

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    We were already a man down with Cosgrove on. 5 or 6 game since he's been back and seems to be getting worse in every one of them.
    For the length of times he was on the pitch I don’t think I have ever seen a player touch the ball less.

A team with no dignity, a manager with no integrity and a board with no guts to do what has needed done for a while now. Well done all round.

If only they could stop making pie in the sky statements in the press. Considine should be well aware there is f all chance of us doing anything against the odds for as long as he is at the club let alone one of the best players.

Well, we can bless our luck gettin awa wi' a 1-1 hidin' ... absolute sh1te.

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast