+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott McKenna - Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Rules.
    What is it to be, 8 or 8 1/2 stone ?

One of these warriors is a picky c@nt!

Anyway, no posting of pics of the female fighter because...... as predicted earlier......both their @rses would collapse at 14 pm 31/3/18.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    What is it to be, 8 or 8 1/2 stone ?

One of these warriors is a picky c@nt!

Anyway, no posting of pics of the female fighter because...... as predicted earlier......both their @rses would collapse at 14 pm 31/3/18.

SF
    Good luck getting anyone at 14pm?

I was jober as a sudge Rico.

If the SFA think the future is McLeish & Grant, then someone turn out the lights.
    Anyone directly supporting those corrupt b@stards at the SFA need their heads read.
    And before anyone replies with “you’re supporting the SFA by attending a Scottish Cup game”, I’m not.
    I’m supporting the Dons.

I mean directly attending SFA Scotland matches.
    Corrupt to the core.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You are supporting the SFA by attending Scottish cup games
    Its easy to agree with both points here as both posters have a valid point.

I choose not to go to games until their is real change in the current set up. RST is right, there is no future in the current set up, but we all knew that at the time the appointments were made.

Scottish football is going to continue to get worse as it is scarred of change. It will not change from wanting a 2 team league and running the league around those clubs. You could consider this moment in time as a recent peak, as I feel it will get worse.

The way our club is run also does not encourage folk to attend games and put money onto the club. They could not even organise a few hundred ticket in Cyprus and had lots of duplicate tickets etc. Couldn't run a bath and do not appreciate the support they have / had.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Good luck getting anyone at 14pm?
    14 p.m.,14.00 hours or indeed 2 p.m., my money would be on anyone/thing against a pair of keyboard warriors......that aside, f@cking lovely here in Kintore(the square does an acceptable pint), hopefully a good game awaits and a another small libation awaits at The Ferryhill on our way home.

SF

14 p.m.,14.00 hours or indeed 2 p.m., my money would be on anyone/thing against a pair of keyboard warriors......that aside, f@cking lovely here in Kintore(the square does an acceptable pint), hopefully a good game awaits and a another small libation awaits at The Ferryhill on our way home.

SF
    Are you RedHammer's faither?

I always get the impression that jj is sitting beside the fire with his slippers on smoking a pipe while he is posting on here.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I always get the impression that jj is sitting beside the fire with his slippers on smoking a pipe while he is posting on here.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Indeed, however, I watched a wee game of fitba today, nae fine but in the hat for the next round, hopefully we play better and see how we get on in the next when it is......that aside, semi final of the N.O.S. the morn, perhaps Sneckers might pop down to lend support to his team.

SF

Indeed, however, I watched a wee game of fitba today, nae fine but in the hat for the next round, hopefully we play better and see how we get on in the next when it is......that aside, semi final of the N.O.S. the morn, perhaps Sneckers might pop down to lend support to his team.

SF
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    ?
    Cowie v Sportsman’s ?

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast