+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 203 of 625 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Livi took a point off them this season already. They are the lowest payers

St Mirren took a point off them already this season, they were low down the payers
    There's no way you'd accept us setting up and playing against Celtic like these clubs do.
    You also dismiss the point about Celtic raising their game depending on the opposition.
    You started a thread about the DeidCo game on Wednesday and saying they are not ****e, I can't recall them beating Celtic in their existence. Why is that

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I don't believe you have answered my question, relating to our current preferred 11.

The loan system is then used to plug gaps in our squad or sign a player we could not normally afford to provide something different.
    There are a number of players we have signed on loan who have went on to be sold for significant amounts of money. Danny Ward, Michael Hector and James Maddison spring to mind.
    Of course there has been a number of loanees who failed to shine, but I wonder if they were squad gap fillers. Maybe we would be better promoting more youth, however I think we probably have fewer on loan this year than previous years.

I'm interested to know, of our prefferred first 11, who you deem to be garbage
    There's some merit in loaning players, but it's short term gain only. If a loan is restricting the chances of one of our own players breaking through, then I don't see the point in it. It's being used by clubs with overloaded squads to send players who have little chance of featuring regularly to get game time in the hope they improve. The club taking them on loan are back to square one when that player returns to a parent club. I feel that a player like Anderson should be getting a little more game time to help his development and confidence, rather than field that lazy hoor wilson. Connor McLennan also looks like a player, who I'd be giving a lot more game time to. Lewis Ferguson has proved this season that ability is more important than age.

I agree we haven't loaned too many this year but January is normally the time when short term loans are agreed. I'd rather give our younger players a run than rely on someone coming here from the second division in England.

I stick by my point that Christie, whilst decent in some games, was a mad loan deal and really only benefited the victims. We should never take a loan from them again, or any other SP team . As Pacman said, we had a player who DM put a lot of faith in, yet we couldn't play him when it really mattered.

on Yesterdays performance Harsh I think.

Considine did his role snuffing our Eduoard
    Ball did his role limiting Rogice to one shot off the post, otherwise can't recall to much from Rogic
    Logan did his role snuffing out Sinclair.

I do agree with you that Cosgrove (cheap gamble), Wilson (not showing enough effort) and McGinn (slows the game down too much, but defensively did his roll against Tierney yesterday)
    Surely your wingers job should be to go forward otherwise if all he was to do is track tierney why didn’t he play a right back there surely the kid from the u21s

There's no way you'd accept us setting up and playing against Celtic like these clubs do.
    You also dismiss the point about Celtic raising their game depending on the opposition.
    You started a thread about the DeidCo game on Wednesday and saying they are not ****e, I can't recall them beating Celtic in their existence. Why is that

Wrong again

Scottish Cup semi final

Of our preferred first 11, how many are garbage?

Lewis?
    Logan?
    Devlin?
    McKenna, (not bought but promoted from youth)
    Lowe (Loanee)
    Shinnie?
    Ferguson?
    GMS?
    McGinn? (Dodgy as I don;t think he has done enough since returning)
    May? (I'll give you the gamble has not worked out, but most on here were excited to be linked with him)
    Wilson? (Hugely rated but not shown enough effort)
    Whilst there is no doubt he has successfully strengthened the defensive aspects of the team with Devlin, Lowe and Ferguson, the problem is that the garbage signings are all in the goalscoring/creative part of the team hence why we have scored only 0 or 1 goal in 15 out of 19 games and why we have only won 8 of those 19 games. Just to make that problem worse he continues to persevere with said garbage rather than giving the likes of Anderson a chance. To repeat what I have said before, bin all of May, Wilson and Cosgrove as soon as possible and start afresh up front. Likewise with Forrester, our supposed new no 10.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Why do you think Celtic don't do very well in the Champions League ? Can't be down to their mentality , seeing as they must have the winning mentality for the vast majority of their games.

What else could it be ?.......couldn't be that their opponents in the Champions League are far wealthier than them and can pay far more on players , could it?......just a hunch

Celtic did alright in the champions league despite a huge gulf in finances up until Lennon left

How do you explain that? Because O'Neil and Lennon fired them up to f@ck

Just a hunch

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Wrong again

Scottish Cup semi final
    Beat me to it

Beat them when it really f@cking counted

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Beat me to it

Beat them when it really f@cking counted
    So presumably us beating the Hvns in the semi was when it really f@cking counted ?

As much as I enjoyed it, we were absolute sh1te in that semi. 9 times out of 10 you lose the game playing like that. We won it more by accident than design

Its was a very good time to f@cking beat them . Yes

Page 203 of 625 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast