+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 207 of 209 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Well Chris Sutton thought we have had the best transfer window ( and yes that includes not losing our best players to other clubs for those of you missing the requisite brain cells!)

He may be a big cnut but I would wager he knows a helluva lot more about fitba than you or I do.
    Sutton thought we had the best transfer window....it must be gospel if it came from him I suppose
    Our ambition to go and win trophies was truly shown in the transfer window so expect more of the same. My prediction this time will probably be spot on.

The new guys on here really are a bunch of precious souls, I apologise if I have offended bogbrush but this is a fans forum ffs.

If every one agreed with each other then it would be a boring place.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    The new guys on here really are a bunch of precious souls, I apologise if I have offended bogbrush but this is a fans forum ffs.

Totally uncalled for. Although the last time you agreed with me you got abuse for being a sook.

The name calling does seem to stem from the usual posters.

#weareallrico

Nail on the heed rico min nail on the heed

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Sutton thought we had the best transfer window....it must be gospel if it came from him I suppose
    Our ambition to go and win trophies was truly shown in the transfer window so expect more of the same. My prediction this time will probably be spot on.
    What? that we won't win the league? wow!! That is indeed the prediction of the year. You'll be telling me that I'm wasting my money on the lottery next.

All part of the "snowflake" generation, millenials etc etc. They wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes with the "old" Aberdeen-Mad gang.

The art of the wind up does seem to be lost.

Quick witted banter, you had to be on your toes.

Lost in an American "I truly believe"baseball cap wearing, brain dead haze

https://youtu.be/r8pnec4Hxps

My favourite Budapest link
    Last edited by donsdaft; 06-02-2019 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    What? that we won't win the league? wow!! That is indeed the prediction of the year. You'll be telling me that I'm wasting my money on the lottery next.
    You forgot that we won’t win the Scottish Cup either but don’t let that get in the way of your ramblings.

Talking about Andrew Considine is a touchy subject and should be only used on special occasions. Talking about Derek McInnes is similar, talking about Sam Cosgrove is similar, talking about the DNA is similar, talking about the white elephant is another...ffs what about the art of free speech has that been lost on an Aberdeen mad fans forum?

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Have you been watching us play in the last two months? Stevie May's all-round play has been very impressive. Your attempt to compare May and Considine attacking threat presumably rests on the fact that Considine can be a bit handy at a corners. Oh dear...
    I've watched pretty much every game this season on RedTV International. I've said multiple times that I'm well aware that May has been putting in plenty effort and he does look sharper and is playing his part more generally. All i'm trying to say is that he doesn't create chances, assist goals, score goals, or even look like scoring goals. I would have thought most people would see these as fairly ***** ingredients in a good forward?

Considine scores more from open play than May does, never mind corners - but even if it was just corners - surely you'd be expecting your centre forward to carry some goal threat in the box during set pieces? The goal Considine scored on the last day of last season against Celtic was from open play - would you rather than chance fell to Considine or May? I'm glad it fell to Considine - far more likely to score it than May.

Page 207 of 209 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209 LastLast