+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 301 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

Where is map.We need an update from China.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Where is map.We need an update from China.
    Have not heard much from map since a female was forced upon him.

I'm still in Wuhan, Hubei Province and still under "Lockdown". I am supposed to be going to another school near to Shenzen, Bao 'an, when the "Lockdown" is relaxed / lifted....probably / hopefully berfore the end of April

Good to hear from you Map.. Take care and stay safe .

Latest News.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbEH...rr_watch_on_yt

Corona Bologna: The Truth Begins to Leak Out in Italy — The Overwhelming Majority of Deaths Are Linked to Other Illnesses

https://needtoknow.news/2020/03/coro...her-illnesses/

Epidemic: quarantining real science

the overwhelming percentage of “COV cases” in the world have been diagnosed WITHOUT THE DIAGNOSTIC TEST for the virus.
    Therefore, what we’re left with are many people, with all sorts of different conditions, caused by many different factors—irrationally collected together under one label.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...-real-science/

Last edited by Norder; 21-03-2020 at 11:21 PM.

Norder: I am not saying these reports are correct or incorrect :.....Just thinking like......
    But surely if a country which has 4,000 deaths and 47,000 cases? You would try to calm things down ,by saying ''its not what you think''? ( and some explanation )? When the deaths are so high as compared to:
    Austria. 6 deaths and some 2600 cases,
    Switzerland 56 deaths some 5500 cases,
    Slovenia 1 death some 340 cases,
    France 450 deaths some 12,600,....all these country's border with Italy.All these other country's have aged and people diseased or ill?

...Just thinking like......?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Norder: I am not saying these reports are correct or incorrect :.....Just thinking like......
    But surely if a country which has 4,000 deaths and 47,000 cases? You would try to calm things down ,by saying ''its not what you think''? ( and some explanation )? When the deaths are so high as compared to:
    France 450 deaths some 12,600,....all these country's border with Italy.All these other country's have aged and people diseased or ill?

It seems Italy have deemed the over 75's expendable, no medical treatment being offered, just told to do the decent thing and wander off into the mountains and let the wolves do their business. Either that or just pass on all alone without family, food or water, pension problem solved!

......and then the full circle,what comes around etc etc ....... etc ?

The old ones wander off into the woods ,and are eaten by the wolves ,then the wolves have the virus.The dead wolf now serves as food to many scavengers around such as birds, ants, rodents, and more. So, the wolf could be eaten by : scavengers, mountain lions, and bears the main predators of wolves. Thus this eco-system provides food for other animals until it gets into our food chain again??? What have they done then? They would then have brought the virus into our food chain,and effected all humans.

......and then the full circle,what comes around etc etc ....... etc ?

The old ones wander off into the woods ,and are eaten by the wolves ,then the wolves have the virus.The dead wolf now serves as food to many scavengers around such as birds, ants, rodents, and more. So, the wolf could be eaten by : scavengers, mountain lions, and bears the main predators of wolves. Thus this eco-system provides food for other animals until it gets into our food chain again??? What have they done then? They would then have brought the virus into our food chain,and effected all humans.
    Wolves and old Italians Balan? I refuse to buy into this bull****. End of. I'm carrying on pretty much as normal but using my loaf. It's not hard to just keep calm and carry on. The current science is fatally flawed; it's too soon to evaluate the empirical evidence, or are we suddenly starting to trust what the Chinese Communist Party are telling us? Behave FFS!

read a report recently - Balan....from a Doctor/s in a Spanish hospital - said it was coming to the stage where they were more worried about the the consequencies (Psychological etc) of the forced lockdown, than they were the Virus - As you point out, as it stands, the numbers dont make sense - more and more are realising it.....Just yesterday, I was talking to a friend who works in the local hospital, it serves an area of 450 thousand people - " how many cases do you currently have" I asked - the answer - None.

and interesting place to look - EuroMOMO website. publish weekly bulletins of the all-cause mortality levels in up to 24 European countries or regions of countries. The weekly bulletin is published every Thursday around noon.
    ....see the peaks of previous years, of the same period, compared to this one.

https://www.euromomo.eu/index.html

Page 21 of 301 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)