+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherhams new manager

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    So just the two of them moving then?

The goalkeeping coach staying down there?
    See #185
    Maybe keep Billy Mercer until Sean Dyche has a new job or January window then Exeter can get a new keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Was going to ask same. Anyway welcome both.
    Welcome Matt, to you, your family and your assistants.
    I hope you have a long and successful stay with the Millers and the chairman will give you all the backing you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I know a few that’s played professional football & they are not that smart but you think you are so that’s fine.
    I would say, from experience, that your average professional football is way smarter than your average fan. A controversial statement, but you need speed of thought. Which is why I couldn't work Ross Barkley out. It's a lot quicker on the field than it appears sitting in the stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    But how will he know who to pick in the team without grus expert advice?

Matt Home dugout tomorrow night please! Team selection best you can take control. Woody he's got to influenced all this time under Warney's management.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    At a guess, maybe he will follow as soon as ECFC have a reserve goalie to stick on the bench in his place?

Listening to MT just now, I’m more sure that this is likely.

It is good he has had 2 days with the squad, I can't imagine a lot of changes for tomorrow but the players that play know they are playing to keep the shirt which wasn't the case on Saturday

Sounds intelligent,and passionate,we are in a great position to stay in this league,but it will be bloody hard,good luck Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Matt Home dugout tomorrow night please! Team selection best you can take control. Woody he's got to influenced all this time under Warney's management.
    Stop being a cok. You say your not on a wind up yet are repetative about the dugout. Find someting else to wind MM folk up over. It's getting tedious

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    It is good he has had 2 days with the squad, I can't imagine a lot of changes for tomorrow but the players that play know they are playing to keep the shirt which wasn't the case on Saturday
    I'm hopeful he picks the squad on what he's seen in training not what went in the past. Let's be honest. Most of MM would make at least 2 Changes I would make 3. Gwru I'm guessing 5

Good luck tomorrow guys and let’s hope you do a better job than you did with the pie eaters, you really let me down on that one. I think you’ve made a good choice with your new manager so let’s hope he can keep you up this time? ��

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast