+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Attachment 20898

Me. Waiting for that first transfer window signing.
    It's nice to put a face to the name outwood.

The wait will be over soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    It's nice to put a face to the name outwood.
    He's not that bonny mate!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    He's not that bonny mate!
    I’m just a skeleton these days of the handsome young man I used to be. Lovely ribs though still.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It seems the local Ultras frightened the player and the club off the transfer with serious intimidation tactics.
    true the locals were desperate for him to stay - BT....kids in tears, spray paint and banners "Orisic Stay / Dont Go " etc....fans confused as to why he'd leave them (leading their league)...for a team with 1 win all season at the bottom end of the table, I guess they would feel aggrieved, their loved local lad dumping them for us with half the season remaining....but no, he sees out the season, and now....he's loved more than ever, and if he carries on scoring, and ends the season on top - goes wherever he likes, he remains a DZ Legend !

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

true the locals were desperate for him to stay - BT....kids in tears, spray paint and banners "Orisic Stay / Dont Go " etc....fans confused as to why he'd leave them (leading their league)...for a team with 1 win all season at the bottom end of the table, I guess they would feel aggrieved, their loved local lad dumping them for us with half the season remaining....but no, he sees out the season, and now....he's loved more than ever, and if he carries on scoring, and ends the season on top - goes wherever he likes, he remains a DZ Legend !

If only our fans had been so passionate, we could have persuaded Chris Wood to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    If only our fans had been so passionate, we could have persuaded Chris Wood to stay.
    that did cross my mind - Sinkov....but he wasn't exactly on fire, and for that amount of (silly) money, as others, am ok with him leaving,...or at least will be whern we get Horst in the stable

According to the established German newspaper @BILD_Sport
    , Wout Weghorst has signed a 3-and-a-half year deal at Burnley.

https://twitter.com/TurfCastPodcast/...37389628260359

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

that did cross my mind - Sinkov....but he wasn't exactly on fire, and for that amount of (silly) money, as others, am ok with him leaving,...or at least will be whern we get Horst in the stable

I did post that with tongue firmly in cheek Norder.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I did post that with tongue firmly in cheek Norder.
    it been there so long...I failed to notice - sinkov.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)