+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 211 of 301 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    If you are going to lie through your teeth, please don't do it on national television.
    Be fair to the lass BT, politicians do it all the time. Just on the virus, I've heard Boris, Hancock, Van Tam and Whitty lying live on national television, and they knew they were lying. Anyway, she wasn't really lying, she just mis-spoke.

Ladies do have 'visions' in the night sinkov ,especially in Bauwton. There is hope BT might know them.

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò

Archbishop of the Catholic Church who served as the Apostolic Nuncio to the United States from 19 October 2011 to 12 April 2016. He previously served as Secretary-General of the Governorate of Vatican City State from 16 July 2009 to 3 September 2011. He is best known for having exposed two major Vatican scandals. These were the Vatican leaks scandal of 2012, in which he revealed financial corruption in the Vatican, and a 2018 letter in which he accused Pope Francis and other Church leaders of covering up ***ual abuse allegations against former cardinal Theodore McCarrick.

Archbishop Viganò on the Great Reset

The brief reflection I am about to offer you is in some manner a shortened preview of my presentation at the Venice Summit which will take place on May 30, organized by Professor Francesco Lamendola.

A Ukrainian peasant could have asked: “Why doesn’t Stalin send provisions, instead of forbidding shops to open and forbidding travel? Doesn’t he realize that he is making everyone starve to death?” Yet an observer who was not influenced by communist propaganda would have responded to him: “Because Stalin wants to eliminate all the Ukrainians, and he is blaming a famine he knowingly caused for this purpose.” The peasant who asked the question would have committed the same error as many today who, in the presence of an alleged pandemic, ask why governments have pre-emptively undermined public health, weakened national pandemic plans, forbidden effective cures, and administered harmful if not deadly treatments. Furthermore, they are now forcing citizens — using the blackmail of perpetual lockdowns, stay-at-home orders, and unconstitutional “green passes” — to submit to vaccines that not only do not guarantee any immunity, but rather involve serious short-term and long-term side effects, as well as further spreading more resistant forms of the virus.

Looking for any logic in what we are told by the mainstream media, government officials, virologists, and so-called “experts” is practically impossible, but this enchanting unreasonableness will disappear and turn into the most cynical rationality if we only reverse our point of view. That is, we must renounce thinking that our rulers are acting with our good in mind, and more generally we must stop believing that those who speak to us are honest, sincere, and motivated by good principles.

Lying is the trademark of the architects of the Great Resets of the last few centuries: the Protestant pseudo-reformation, the French Revolution, the Italian Risorgimento, the Russian Revolution, the two World Wars, the Industrial Revolution, the Revolution of 1968, and the fall of the Berlin Wall. Each time, if you notice, the apparent reasons for these revolutions never corresponded to the real one.

Carlo Maria Viganò, Archbishop
    15 May 2021
    Sabbato post Ascensionem

Full Article

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/05/arch...e-great-reset/

More or less what I have been saying all along.

Daily Telegraph.

"Vaccines ‘highly effective’ against the Indian coronavirus variant. Britain back on course for a full reopening by June 21 after ‘astounding’ real-world data show protection offered by double dose of jabs"

Well that's the Bolton variant put back in it's box, what are the Lockdown Loons going to come up with now ? They'll think of something, mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Daily Telegraph.

"Vaccines ‘highly effective’ against the Indian coronavirus variant. Britain back on course for a full reopening by June 21 after ‘astounding’ real-world data show protection offered by double dose of jabs"

Well that's the Bolton variant put back in it's box, what are the Lockdown Loons going to come up with now ? They'll think of something, mark my words.
    Local news (in Bolton) is returning Indians and Pakistanis from their home countries are responsible for the recent outbreak.

Community whistle-blowers are on record as saying the majority of the returnees failed to self isolate as well.

Speculation is rife that our local "enforcers" failed to show up and do their job because of fears of the "race" card being pulled.

The vaccination take up is off the wall here in Bolton, but not in the British Asian community or me and a few sceptical "others".

As you sow so shall you reap seems appropriate here.

Speculation is rife that our local "enforcers" failed to show up and do their job because of fears of the "race" card being pulled.
    Same reason the young security guard at the Manchester Arena gave for not approaching the bomber, who he had clocked and thought was acting suspiciously. Dead children in Manchester, virus ripping through Bolton, all because some people can't wait to play the race card.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Same reason the young security guard at the Manchester Arena gave for not approaching the bomber, who he had clocked and thought was acting suspiciously. Dead children in Manchester, virus ripping through Bolton, all because some people can't wait to play the race card.
    You can witness it all again at Batley Grammar School sinkov. The same rule of law must apply to everyone and sadly, it does not.

You can witness it all again at Batley Grammar School sinkov. The same rule of law must apply to everyone and sadly, it does not.
    No it certainly doesn't BT, reminds me of a very trivial incident when I was working at Nelson Fire Station. I'd been on the night shift, and as usual it was like the wild west in Nelson centre, taxis screaming through at 40/50 mph, parking on double yellows, stopping for chats on double white lines in the middle of the road, the usual complete and utter chaos and ne'er a bobby in sight, they didn't want to know.
    The following afternoon I dropped Mrs S off in Whalley centre, just outside the bus station, a WPC was stood there and glared at me, Mrs S leant back inside the car to peck me on the cheek and the WPC strode up, she pulled the door open and said, 'You're parked in a dangerous place'. I said, 'I'm not parked and I've only been here 10 seconds'. 'Move now or I'll book you' was the charming response. I thought of a smart-arse response and then thought better of it and drove off, pondering the difference in police attitudes to traffic from just one side of Pendle Hill to the other.

Page 211 of 301 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)