+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 213 of 421 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 4202

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Yes.
    That was about 10-12 minutes to see out, not over half a game.
    Big difference.
    What examples do you have of him closing out too early then?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Yes.
    That was about 10-12 minutes to see out, not over half a game.
    Big difference.
    I think most people can see we try to see a lot of games out at 1-0. The first season was all about that.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    So, let’s see where the rest of the window and the season takes us

You’re obviously insufficiently skilled on the football pitch
    I've been guilty of living and following the dons with blind faith for years pal, but the last season and a bit has caused me to have a reality check and accept the fact that under the current regime then there is not going to be very much to get excited about (but my lingering bit of blind faith has me hoping I am wrong)

As for skilled on the football pitch, yip your right I'm not very skilled on there any more as I am now the wrong side of 50 and the wrong side of 100kg's FFS but hey there is still a strong possibility that I am more skilled than the donkey

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I've been guilty of living and following the dons with blind faith for years pal, but the last season and a bit has caused me to have a reality check and accept the fact that under the current regime then there is not going to be very much to get excited about (but my lingering bit of blind faith has me hoping I am wrong)

As for skilled on the football pitch, yip your right I'm not very skilled on there any more as I am now the wrong side of 50 and the wrong side of 100kg's FFS but hey there is still a strong possibility that I am more skilled than the donkey
    I'd agree that last year, in the league, we were the poorest as it has been under DM's tenure.
    I do not shy away from that fact.
    However I prefer to think of this as an anomaly rather than an indication that we will progress further.
    We'll see how the season pans out.

As for the reference to your footballing skillset, it was a metaphor

I prefer to think of this as an anomaly rather than an indication that we will progress further.
    Do you think we will progress further? What do you think? 3rd?

I'd agree that last year, in the league, we were the poorest as it has been under DM's tenure.
    I do not shy away from that fact.
    However I prefer to think of this as an anomaly rather than an indication that we will progress further.
    We'll see how the season pans out.

As for the reference to your footballing skillset, it was a metaphor
    I truly hope you are right pal I really do, but there was not much evidence last season or for a could part of the previous season to suggest that you will be.

As for the reference to my footballing skillset my comments were not meant to be taken as a mataphor as I strongly feel even at my age and size I have a good chance of being capable of showing more skill on the football pitch than our donkey, then again let's be honest that's nae really difficult is it

Mcinnes saying he's hoping to bring in a midfielder. I'm hoping that it's because he's already got a LB all but signed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Do you think we will progress further? What do you think? 3rd?
    Maybe third and just once nae get beat by the pigs. Now thats progression

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Mcinnes saying he's hoping to bring in a midfielder. I'm hoping that it's because he's already got a LB all but signed up.
    I agree.
    Given the reported news this morning, I doubt that left back will be Max Lowe.

IMO we still need;

-left back
    -another midfielder
    -another wide player
    -another striker if we can offload May

It sounds like we'll be starting the season off without McGinn, McLennan & possibly Bryson.

Watched Nathan Ralph's youtube reel the other day and looks like he'd be an interesting alternative to Lowe.

Normally most fans would favour a permanent solution over a loan - but I'm probably also in for the Max Lowe love in

Page 213 of 421 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast