+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 215 of 254 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    A good point, well made. I understood it even without the punctuation. If I did return to school, I guarantee you I’d get a better education now
    I doubt it,not with all those "older generation" teacher's we still apparently have

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    That’ll TEACH them you mean. Learning is done in school by pupils listening to teachers who do the teaching, when the latter are allowed to do so that is. What about going a stage further and re-introducing capital punishment but bringing it into schools for minor matters such as truancy or chewing gum in class? That would teach them!��
    Turn of phrase used by angry parents. I’ll stick to proper English next time, although my grasp of it isn’t what it should be

Go on then, compare my school in the rankings from when I went there, to where it is now. Try and factor in that there’s nobody getting set on fire, gang warfare or pished up teachers threatening square go’s into your answer.

The floor is yours
    The flaw in that plan is that you haven’t told me the name of your school !

It isn’t at all bad considering that it’s not your first language. Anyway, you can’t be an absolute authority on everything in life, c’est la vie je pense!

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    The flaw in that plan is that you haven’t told me the name of your school !
    I assumed you knew, given the confidence in your reply. We’ll just put it down that you were talking pish & put the whole sorry mess behind us

Doubtful. Age isn’t a social construct. I’d encourage anyone to give it a go though
    So, social constructs are only for ***ual perverts.

I’m beginning to think this whole social construct idea has been made up by people with a very loose grip on reality.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    So, social constructs are only for ***ual perverts.
    That’s quite a leap. Odd that you find anything at all ***ual or perverted about it. Anything you want to share with the group?

I assumed you knew, given the confidence in your reply. We’ll just put it down that you were talking pish & put the whole sorry mess behind us
    The usual stock response from Mason,

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    The usual stock response from Mason,
    You do talk a hell of a lot of pish

Go on then, compare my school in the rankings from when I went there, to where it is now. Try and factor in that there’s nobody getting set on fire, gang warfare or pished up teachers threatening square go’s into your answer.

The floor is yours
    Poppycock. I had a splendid education at the self same school. My school days were spent punting along the river, Games consisted of ferocious bouts of fencing & backgammon and evenings spent quoting Keats to impressionable young fillies. You reap what you sow I always find.
    Last edited by StandfreeFM; 02-09-2021 at 12:34 PM.

Page 215 of 254 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast