+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Who dunnit?

re: Who dunnit?

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    Now, let me get this right.
    A foreigner starts a thread on the England mad board to complain about getting banned/bullied on the Cambridge mad board?
    I have read the full thread and lost 4 minutes of my life that I won’t get back and another two writing this.
    (IF) you’re getting bullied, the best thing to do is ignore it (crikey, we were taught this in school, bullies only want attention and if you give it to them they have won, ignore them they get bored and generally go away)
    Now, stop your wingeing, get a life away from the computer screen and talk to real people in the real world, you’ll be amazed...

Daz, you are right this IS a boring thread
    What a stupid post,the trouble is that you have only read this thread and do not know what happened leading up to the "ban" on CM...

JJ started a tread on here because he knew that it would be read by posters of CM and that turned ou

Burnsy's missing you over on VE Les.

Quote Originally Posted by lescand
    Now, let me get this right.
    A foreigner starts a thread on the England mad board to complain about getting banned/bullied on the Cambridge mad board?
    I have read the full thread and lost 4 minutes of my life that I won’t get back and another two writing this.
    (IF) you’re getting bullied, the best thing to do is ignore it (crikey, we were taught this in school, bullies only want attention and if you give it to them they have won, ignore them they get bored and generally go away)
    Now, stop your wingeing, get a life away from the computer screen and talk to real people in the real world, you’ll be amazed...

Daz, you are right this IS a boring thread
    What a stupid post,the trouble is that you have only read this thread and do not know what happened leading up to the "ban" on CM...

JJ started a tread on here because he knew that it woul

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Burnsy's missing you over on VE Les.
    Does burnsey miss me as well Alf?...

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke
    Now that Tricky is back on the board I wonder if Charlie brown and mildred will make an appearance
    I was never Charlie Brown or Mildred, The only false username i created was manlove69 as a joke. Simple as that,

Looks like a number of users know how to get around bans, they probably know how to set up multiple usernames as well
    Might have to pop around my sisters and use her laptop as i'm a poor man and can't afford modern technology of my own.

Why don't you just do that then jj

There's no point, I've been advised not to [post on CM
    They're a bunch of bores anyway, they like to dish it out but can't take it back, they ban people and then strut about giving it large saying they've kicked erse, a right weirdo clique.
    Anyway as I said in an earlier post, I think I'll be giving Footymad a miss after the World Cup as it's as boring as VE (but strangely addictive). It's amazing how much of my life I've wasted blethering p*sh to erseholes.
    (FFS I'm doing it again - nurse).

To be fair no one forced you to spend your time on footy mad. It's your choice jj .

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    they ban people and then strut about giving it large saying they've kicked erse, a right weirdo clique.
    i've noticed.

scary to think ppl like that can sit on juries. at best they have a tenuous grasp of reality.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast