+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Europe 21/22

Worrying thing is , when they analyse the playbacks , he is correct to the exact letter of the modern Laws of the game.?!! Mind when he struck off 3 perfectly good goals for the Dandies against some lesser Scottish side ? Or similar shenanigans up at ICT ? (And I automatically assume it's some vested interest at home, and he's just a fripperyfannie in Europe......). Hey that was a great game to watch for a neutral !!! Young Boys playing the kind of attack,attack,attack ideaology that we'd like to think Glass is aiming for ? Do your Fradl boys turn it up a notch at home DD ?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    More cards than xmas , and there’s only been 25 minutes played.

A complete shambles
    Who could ever have predicted that?
    Without trying to blow my own trumpet, I would have. Utter utter clown and a biased one at that.
    (And yes I did note the sarcasm. Too big an opportunity to out Gollum for the inept clown he is.)

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Worrying thing is , when they analyse the playbacks , he is correct to the exact letter of the modern Laws of the game.?!! Mind when he struck off 3 perfectly good goals for the Dandies against some lesser Scottish side ? Or similar shenanigans up at ICT ? (And I automatically assume it's some vested interest at home, and he's just a fripperyfannie in Europe......). Hey that was a great game to watch for a neutral !!! Young Boys playing the kind of attack,attack,attack ideaology that we'd like to think Glass is aiming for ? Do your Fradl boys turn it up a notch at home DD ?
    Aye
    It should be some game.
    I was impressed by the Swiss though

Just got a ticket for the Magyars versus the guffs.

Double ticket , but I’ll miss the Andorra game.

Up high in the cheap seats but as it’s my first time in the new stadium, that’s not a bad thing.

£13.50 for the two games.

Fox ache. That looks like the Sheddocksley pitch that’s so far out that it’s got a Kintore post code.

Aye
    The baseball ground if it was 33 degrees in Derby

St Johnstone 1 up

This place is bouncing
    Hajra Fradi
    Last edited by donsdaft; 24-08-2021 at 06:27 PM.

All in vain though donsdaft

Aye, I swapped it for a win on Thursday.

I have the power.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast