+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: SSBs (a) 25th April SC Quarters

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The DJ has played Gypsies Tramps and Thief's in our honour,a wonderful gesture.
    Magic never heard that.They have some cheek calling us PJMS

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I’m totally over the moon here. This is the best performance I’ve seen from a United side since we beat the Sheepies at Hampden in January 2015, two days before THAT transfer window night. It feels like we’ve finally come full circle this evening. It’s been one long and at times, horrific journey inbetween, but tonight it really does feel like I’ve got my Club, your Club, OUR Club back to where they should never have left.

#P2BAA.
    Amen!

4 goals for the big man now, making a big difference at both ends of the park, only mystery why he wasn't back in the side sooner when we were flogging goals from set plays every week, speaking of which, woeful defending mind from the sheep for his goal today. Good delivery from Clark too.

Quote Originally Posted by utd4me View Post
    So that's what MM has been seeing with that line-up. Ump**** games we've been absolutely sh1te playing McNulty, Clark and Shankland in the same team. It just didn't seem to work at all. MM puts them in again and it's where the fek has this been all season. Very happy to be proved wrong, delighted to eat my words etc etc. Brilliant performance and massive work rate from all Well done UTD AND mm
    This all day long. Saw the front 3 and thought WTF?! Then we got that performance, absolutely buzzing but a bit confused as to why we haven't had more performances like that throughout the season.

Been asking for a few weeks for us just to slow it down slightly and wait for the right pass and it was fantastic to see us doing that. We look different class when we do that, you don't have to play at 100mph to win matches.
    Harkes benefits so much from having that extra time and great to see it. Fuchs the same, these are two players that need that extra second to make the right pass.
    McNulty was outstanding and more of that please Marc. Thats what he's capable of. Glad you didn't do the send off after all 😎

We'll meet a better team in the semis but nothing to fear from any of them.

Well done Mickey Stevie Frail and all the boys as MM said, the fans deserved that.
    Brilliant

As Yeats says the future is Purple 💜🧡💜

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    ... Good delivery from Clark too.
    Absolutely - beautiful delivery and it got the finish it deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    4 goals for the big man now, making a big difference at both ends of the park, only mystery why he wasn't back in the side sooner when we were flogging goals from set plays every week, speaking of which, woeful defending mind from the sheep for his goal today. Good delivery from Clark too.

The Edwards/ Reynolds partnership now 5 cleans sheets out of the last 6 games with only 1 goal conceded.

McNulty had his best game in a United jersey today.

Following on from that performance today but despite the fact that it's still a long shot for us to win the Cup, but at a guess you just know that your average Funster is breaking out in a cold sweat right now at the fact that Sevco are struggling to score..........😅😅😅

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    The Edwards/ Reynolds partnership now 5 cleans sheets out of the last 6 games with only 1 goal conceded.

McNulty had his best game in a United jersey today.
    Agree on both points.

I reckon these two will be our 1st choice CB partnership next season. But we will need to be bringing along a replacement for Reynolds as next season could be his last for us.

I like Reynolds generally. Yes, he makes the odd mistake and he's lacking in pace. But he' appears to be a decent captain on the park, and he uses his experience so well that his pace isn't exposed too much.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Agree on both points.

I reckon these two will be our 1st choice CB partnership next season. But we will need to be bringing along a replacement for Reynolds as next season could be his last for us.

I like Reynolds generally. Yes, he makes the odd mistake and he's lacking in pace. But he' appears to be a decent captain on the park, and he uses his experience so well that his pace isn't exposed too much.
    Reynolds was spraying it about like Baresi on his old stomping ground today.Nae failures in Purple even Robson took a game without his Argentinian minder.

Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)