+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: New Stadium Design

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Milne will not listen to us. Hes a fud and he just wants this stadium built so he can walk off into the sunset with his name ingrained in our history as the man that made us our new facility, his parting gift (for a terrible tenure).

Hes a builder who couldn't keep a building in good nick and couldn't get permission to build buildings. I do not see this happening and hopefully he f@cks off if it doesn't

As for thinking he will listen to the punters views on what they would like, well his stance on rangers 1872-2012 cheating says all you need to know what he thinks about his clubs fans.
    It's mad that people can't see it. Once it's done, his fitba life ambition for co-location and Bristol's stadium, he'll fck off immediately and leave us to pay for it and be left with a heap of shyt.

I preferred Father Ted myself.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  14.7 KB

Alcohol attacks the brain Mason. Stop before it's too late...

It wasn't me that first pointed it out. It's not just me that's noticed. Or is it everyone else in here that's a jakeball except you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Or is it everyone else in here that's a jakeball except you?
    Nope - just you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You're just going round in circles. We'll maybe try again when you're sober

You're just going round in circles. We'll maybe try again when you're sober
    I pointed out that you had a drinking problem. You come back a few weeks later and unsurprisingly now say that it is me that has a drinking problem.

It is you that is going around in circles, both figuratively and literally (based on your drinking patterns).

You can't just go calling folk jakey b'stards, just because you yourself were outed as one.
    And this is exactly what you did Mason. Sorry to say, but you have completely lost the plot. Not just on this but your rather unhealthy obsessions and drink fuelled rants against Milne and Derek McInness.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    I pointed out that you had a drinking problem. You come back a few weeks later and unsurprisingly now say that it is me that has a drinking problem.

It is you that is going around in circles, both figuratively and literally (based on your drinking patterns).
    That's exactly what happened, except the other way about. You're easily muddled which isn't surprising. Again, it wasn't me that first pointed it out. Anyway, this has been fun but I've got to dash. Crack open that 6 pack of 8 Ace & I'll catch you later

Ingrained on my memory is part of an appalling advertising campaign called IN MY STEWART MILNE HOME.

Two of the naffest ( and I mean naff) things to do in your new home were.

IN MY STEWART MILNE HOME

We're always eating pasta

Always saying "share"

Sorry I'm awa to be sick.

fits this 10 max in a hoose DD

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast