+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine passports at football

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    I just personally find it amusing, nothing personal. We imo are all getting shafted by both governments since this all started.
    My only issue is other countries are doing even more restrictions like Austria and Germany?
    I just wonder why?
    Austria and Germany? Hmmmm now where in history has a connection between those countries caused serious global deaths?

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    I just personally find it amusing, nothing personal. We imo are all getting shafted by both governments since this all started.
    My only issue is other countries are doing even more restrictions like Austria and Germany?
    I just wonder why?
    Top post eric_sinclair. Glad to see that you have joined this group! The trouble is that defending civil rights is drifting into confrontation. It should be possible for politicians to understand the folly of copying the control mechanisms being applied by other countries.

MSM is now the enemy of free speech, IMO. They want to foment controversy and set people against each other. I am hopeful that there will be a change in tone from both Westminster and Holyrood. As long as people like Rross and Deeranged and Islay keep asking questions about the way covid is affecting us NOW,, I think our political system will allow us to live with the virus. If we could point out that this is something else, like the roll out of the vaccine, that we can choose to do, I think we could be doing really well, in the short to medium term. Nationalist politics is taking off in the EU and I think that's why they are all trying to pretend that their policies are better.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Austria and Germany? Hmmmm now where in history has a connection between those countries caused serious global deaths?
    Same syndrome as Nicola and Boris. Macron and Merkel. Anything you can do I can do better, or in this case I can do more!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Same syndrome as Nicola and Boris. Macron and Merkel. Anything you can do I can do better, or in this case I can do more!
    Correct - wait for one to move, say they did it wrong then do the same but with a bit added on for effect.

Playground stuff.

Only a majoritu Hungarian and polish people against vaccine passports and more lockdown.......then again they have lived in oppressive states.......so no really surprising.

Rest of western Europe want more.🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    My GP has been closed since March 2020.....I'm still registered, they ain't open.
    Your GP practice must have either merged with another GP practice or are sharing premises with another GP practice.

Rest of western Europe want more.��
    I do not understand why the people in the rest of Western Europe want more lockdowns especially as when a lockdown ends the number of positive Covid-19 cases again greatly increase in number.
    If there next lockdown was to commence in the middle of their tourist season they might change their tune.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I do not understand why the people in the rest of Western Europe want more lockdowns especially as when a lockdown ends the number of positive Covid-19 cases again greatly increase in number.
    If there next lockdown was to commence in the middle of their tourist season they might change their tune.
    Starts with Chinese flu, ends with a Chinese society .......who knew.

Starts with Chinese flu, ends with a Chinese society .......who knew.
    Exactly.
    The Chinese leaders want to take over the world and they have used germ warfare to try to do so.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)