+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 224 of 350 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 3491

Thread: General News Chat

Name:  E66D5742-9B7D-42D8-B78D-6A9296F2D462.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  18.6 KB

This person thinks trans people are s*x offenders. This is the state you can get into, when you don’t understand the game that’s being played.

The only thing that's guaranteed in the whole debate is that anyone who disagrees with Mason would be deemed " angry"

Legality has nothing to do with it.

A man can't be a woman no matter what he has cut off.

Point and laugh at the freaks.

You’re all seething

Nobody's seething, everyone is laughing.

weirdos and freaks etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    They'll use it in their usual divide and conquer play.
    I’ve no dog in the fight at all. I just want people to be happy in their lives and get on with trying to keep their heads above water in ever more trying circumstances. If it turns out to work, good. If it turns out to be bad law like that ill-advised over-the-top football act nonsense, it can be repealed. And I find it sad that good politicians like Cherry will now be defined by this minor controversy for the rest of their careers. John Mason, though, is a ****ing right wing god-bothering zoomer.

As for divide and rule, there are a couple of posters in these here parts whose right-on facades are occasionally undermined by their attempts to use that right wing device when obviously shjite-stirring.

Joanna Cherry is a very good politician but career wise, she both played her hand too early & backed the wrong horse. She made a complete @rse of it, which she’s probably bright enough to know. I suspect she’ll keep the heid down for a while & hope it blows over.

As for the bill itself, I saw that there’s around 30 countries & about 300m folk currently living under similar law. I’m sure we’ll be fine as long as the crazies are sidelined. Watch the Conservative Party flash their knickers at Alba to make sure that doesn’t happen. Losers.

"Immediately following the result, [Alister] Jack indicated that the UK Government would go as far as blocking the bill from being given Royal Assent if it doesn't fit with UK-wide legislation.

He said: “We share the concerns that many people have regarding certain aspects of this bill, and in particular the safety issues for women and children.

We will look closely at that, and also the ramifications for the 2010 Equality Act and other UK wide legislation, in the coming weeks - up to and including a Section 35 order stopping the Bill going for Royal Assent if necessary.”

The Tories aren't as bothered by the bill as they are trampling all over any SG powers and making themselves appear as the arbiters of whether any legislation is allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Joanna Cherry is a very good politician but career wise, she both played her hand too early & backed the wrong horse. She made a complete @rse of it, which she’s probably bright enough to know. I suspect she’ll keep the heid down for a while & hope it blows over.

As for the bill itself, I saw that there’s around 30 countries & about 300m folk currently living under similar law. I’m sure we’ll be fine as long as the crazies are sidelined. Watch the Conservative Party flash their knickers at Alba to make sure that doesn’t happen. Losers.
    " Similar Law " really shows how much you understand about what has just gone on ! you just don't get it all ! Scotland has gone much further than these other counties much much further. Its NOT the bill itself people are worried about its the lack of safe guards within this bill, You keep bumping your gums about Alba ..its not about them its about Women's safe spaces Women's rights . Within the Trans gender community there is only a small amount that will abuse it but that small amount are a danger to Women Girls and indeed Children, Instead of addressing that by accepting a couple of amendments to this bill that would have put safeguards in they left it open to anyone .. including predatory Males pretending to be Women. A rapist on remand can decide to change s e x we then have a crazy situation where the crime would be a Woman raping a Woman. And for sure they'd need a close eye on Him/She/Her/pronoun in Cornton Vale.. Why you don't see this Mason is very worrying, Ah but of course your a right-on I know best probably middle class lefty,

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    " Similar Law " really shows how much you understand about what has just gone on ! you just don't get it all ! Scotland has gone much further than these other counties much much further. Its NOT the bill itself people are worried about its the lack of safe guards within this bill, You keep bumping your gums about Alba ..its not about them its about Women's safe spaces Women's rights . Within the Trans gender community there is only a small amount that will abuse it but that small amount are a danger to Women Girls and indeed Children, Instead of addressing that by accepting a couple of amendments to this bill that would have put safeguards in they left it open to anyone .. including predatory Males pretending to be Women. A rapist on remand can decide to change s e x we then have a crazy situation where the crime would be a Woman raping a Woman. And for sure they'd need a close eye on Him/She/Her/pronoun in Cornton Vale.. Why you don't see this Mason is very worrying, Ah but of course your a right-on I know best probably middle class lefty,
    I've never been a rapist so I don't know but is there a huge queue of them waiting to change s*x in the hope it'll make their predatory work easier?

How much cases has there been?

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    * you’re

Page 224 of 350 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast