+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 228 of 301 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Your right BT I’ve decided not to even worry anymore , the thousands of doctors and nurses in our brilliant NHS and Witty and his staff we’re all wrong all along and you were right about all of this , it doesn’t exist and we’ve wasted time
    energy and money having lockdown - distancing - and masks .

Who knew all that time all they had to do was log on to clarets mad and the top medical mind in the world could have sorted all this out in a breath for them. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Your right BT I’ve decided not to even worry anymore , the thousands of doctors and nurses in our brilliant NHS and Witty and his staff we’re all wrong all along and you were right about all of this , it doesn’t exist and we’ve wasted time
    energy and money having lockdown - distancing - and masks .

Who knew all that time all they had to do was log on to clarets mad and the top medical mind in the world could have sorted all this out in a breath for them. ��
    At last, the recognition Clarets Mad deserves.

Latest NHS figures, updated July 1st, show that Covid patients occupy just 1.2% of NHS hospital beds. We were told we had to extend the Lockdown to alleviate the pressure on hospitals due to this latest variant ripping through the country, but the NHS appears to be coping remarkably well.

They weren't lying to us again were they ?

Figures suggest one person a day is now dying from Covid, whilst every death is a tragedy, you probably have more chance of dying from a bee sting.

We opened up ,no masks just in closed places, shops etc. But!

Israel records highest tally of new COVID cases since start of latest outbreak. 'Vaccine now less effective at preventing infections'
    Data shows efficacy down to 64% from 94%, in drop attributed to spread of Delta variant; health official says most physicians agree booster shot needed for population at risk.
    On Sunday, no decision was made to provide a third vaccine for the population at risk, but officials said they were monitoring the situation. Some doctors treating coronavirus patients in the country's hospitals urged the ministry to provide the booster shots.
    BT : Take note.
    Hospitals were treating 63 patients suffering from virus complications, 34 of them said to be in serious condition with 16 on ventilators.

The Jerusalem post.
    Israel’s COVID advisory committee to recommend booster for immunocompromised.
    Health Ministry D-G: Third shot ‘certainly not in the coming days’

"I have been pushing to give a third dose of vaccine to those who are immunosuppressed,” Prof. Galia Rahav, director of the Infectious Diseases Unit at Sheba Medical Center told 103FM Monday morning. “I've been trying to get it going for three months now and I hope it happens in the next few days.”

According to health officials, some 90% of current cases in the country are of the Delta variant. However, infection is not only coming from abroad anymore, Levy said, but also from the community.

PROJECT FEAR set to run and run...

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    We opened up ,no masks just in closed places, shops etc. But!

Israel records highest tally of new COVID cases since start of latest outbreak. 'Vaccine now less effective at preventing infections'
    Data shows efficacy down to 64% from 94%, in drop attributed to spread of Delta variant; health official says most physicians agree booster shot needed for population at risk.
    On Sunday, no decision was made to provide a third vaccine for the population at risk, but officials said they were monitoring the situation. Some doctors treating coronavirus patients in the country's hospitals urged the ministry to provide the booster shots.
    BT : Take note.
    Hospitals were treating 63 patients suffering from virus complications, 34 of them said to be in serious condition with 16 on ventilators.

The Jerusalem post.
    Israel’s COVID advisory committee to recommend booster for immunocompromised.
    Health Ministry D-G: Third shot ‘certainly not in the coming days’

"I have been pushing to give a third dose of vaccine to those who are immunosuppressed,” Prof. Galia Rahav, director of the Infectious Diseases Unit at Sheba Medical Center told 103FM Monday morning. “I've been trying to get it going for three months now and I hope it happens in the next few days.”

According to health officials, some 90% of current cases in the country are of the Delta variant. However, infection is not only coming from abroad anymore, Levy said, but also from the community.
    Are the bodies piling up in the streets Balan, are the morgues full, or is the situation not that serious just yet ? Are people being hospitalised in droves, is the death rate accelerating at a frightening rate, or is this a casedemic, just as we have here in good old terrified Blighty.

We do not have streets in our village ,a kibbutz. I would have to go into town. Actually I havn't a clue. We are not bothered so much fields all around us .Ops must gooo!!!!

As Freedom Day approaches, the Lockdown Loons are getting panicky again,

"Politics latest news: Government can't 'wash its hands' of responsibility, PM warned, ahead of July 19 announcement today"

"Scrapping face mask rule on public transport would be 'act of gross negligence', PM warned"

What the mask morons conveniently forget, or just ignore, is that we all but eradicated this virus last spring, from thousands dying in March/April to virtually no one dying by June/July, and all without anyone wearing a face mask, they only became mandatory on public transport on June 15th and in shops/supermarkets on July 24th.

Project Fear ramping up again.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    As Freedom Day approaches, the Lockdown Loons are getting panicky again,

"Politics latest news: Government can't 'wash its hands' of responsibility, PM warned, ahead of July 19 announcement today"

"Scrapping face mask rule on public transport would be 'act of gross negligence', PM warned"

What the mask morons conveniently forget, or just ignore, is that we all but eradicated this virus last spring, from thousands dying in March/April to virtually no one dying by June/July, and all without anyone wearing a face mask, they only became mandatory on public transport on June 15th and in shops/supermarkets on July 24th.

Project Fear ramping up again.
    Apparently, we must now all hide under our beds in fear of the Lamda variant brought in from Peru. C.37 Code name. https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...?ocid=msedgntp

I'm more scared of Sancho ripping us a new bum hole at Old Trafford to be honest.

Page 228 of 301 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)