+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: F P S share proposal

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    We have a legacy position regarding the shares. FPS, as I understand things don't want to give any role or hold any discussions with DFCSS. Hopefully someone will listen to Shaded and we will all be pals.

Dont want to hijack this thread bcram so il start another later today

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    What is that meant to show other than dfcss are regulated by the mutual societies branch of the overall UK authority? Does it show they had to conduct expensive audits as the FCA required this, which is why you brought up the FCA in the first place? Don't answer, please, I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    We have a legacy position regarding the shares. FPS, as I understand things don't want to give any role or hold any discussions with DFCSS. Hopefully someone will listen to Shaded and we will all be pals.
    Did FPS not offer DFCSS an opportunity to work with the DFC community trust as part of the A-shares deal? Help get it of the ground? What role would DFCSS like at the club which isn't already served by having a director on the club board or being part of the community trust? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Did FPS not offer DFCSS an opportunity to work with the DFC community trust as part of the A-shares deal? Help get it of the ground? What role would DFCSS like at the club which isn't already served by having a director on the club board or being part of the community trust? Just curious
    The Community Trust has been in operation since November 2017 so DFCSS would hardly be helping getting it off the ground. I suggest that you take a look at the Dundee FC in the Community Trust to read all that is currently happening.

Please do not reply to any of my posts with an aggressive tone, especially when they aren't directed at you.

If I promise not to look at any dfcss documents ever again, will you stop embarrassing yourself with this vendetta?

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The Community Trust has been in operation since November 2017 so DFCSS would hardly be helping getting it off the ground. I suggest that you take a look at the Dundee FC in the Community Trust to read all that is currently happening.
    Excellent suggestion Islay, I'll go and do that this afternoon since I'm off work today. If I'm right Steve Martin had a lot to do with setting that up and getting it off the ground before he was emptied by FPS. Such a pity that the only real connection FPS had with the Dundee community and Dundee FC fanbase in general is no longer on the board but I'm sure FPS had their reasons.

Great to see the ubers continuing their wholesome backing for FPS so we can now all go forward as one big happy family.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Excellent suggestion Islay, I'll go and do that this afternoon since I'm off work today. If I'm right Steve Martin had a lot to do with setting that up and getting it off the ground before he was emptied by FPS. Such a pity that the only real connection FPS had with the Dundee community and Dundee FC fanbase in general is no longer on the board but I'm sure FPS had their reasons.
    This is the first time I’ve read that FPS pushed SM out, maybe I’ve missed it, where has this been stated, to call him a connection between FPS and the Dundee support is a bit much

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)