+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMAD EPL Fantasy League?

I’m at home this week do looking to get back on track…..

Lost last week so due a win this time around. Win one, lose one, that's me. Mediocrity of midtable on this and prediction, woohoo 😂

Well I was looking to beak my duck until Mo Salah decided to do that! 0-7 for now. Hopefully my lads will benefit from the International break

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well I was looking to beak my duck until Mo Salah decided to do that! 0-7 for now. Hopefully my lads will benefit from the International break
    Have you used your free hit yet to make unlimited transfers?

Trouble with the International break half the buggers come back injured .Unlucky CAM but Mo’s the man.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Have you used your free hit yet to make unlimited transfers?
    Free hit,he has sacked 5 managers.It’s a wonder he’s not on ELKs post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Free hit,he has sacked 5 managers.It’s a wonder he’s not on ELKs post.
    Well I know there are two leading Premiership defenders who are probably facing season ending injuries shortly as they have just been enlisted in the CAMiller XI of death Had to jettison Ake and Stones as I think they are both on their holidays!

Well I know there are two leading Premiership defenders who are probably facing season ending injuries shortly as they have just been enlisted in the CAMiller XI of death Had to jettison Ake and Stones as I think they are both on their holidays!
    That the only trouble with Man C you never know who’s playing from one week to the next. I try not to pick more than one Man C player.

O changed 7 players last week using the free hit. Thos week they have all disappeared and I'm back to the team before. Do new players only last 1 game?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    O changed 7 players last week using the free hit. Thos week they have all disappeared and I'm back to the team before. Do new players only last 1 game?
    Yes - the Free Hit is 1 week only.

Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast