+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone say if

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I expect arrests fairly soon
    New Netflix series;

The Fall Of The House Of Murrell.

It's not automatic it goes to a vote I think.

Be interesting if Forbes won.
    Yes. You would hope that fair minded SNP supporters would not rally behind the useless continuity candidate and see that the choice was between a pragmatist like Forbes and a radical like Regan.

Maybe the useless continuity candidate has completely misjudged the value of being closely associated with Mrs and Mr Murrell?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Yes. You would hope that fair minded SNP supporters would not rally behind the useless continuity candidate and see that the choice was between a pragmatist like Forbes and a radical like Regan.

Maybe the useless continuity candidate has completely misjudged the value of being closely associated with Mrs and Mr Murrell?
    Bookies think it's a done deal ( possibly is) but the thought of that cretin running a country beggars belief

Bookies think it's a done deal ( possibly is) but the thought of that cretin running a country beggars belief
    The acting SNP CE Mike Russell has said today the election of a new leader "must go ahead regardless" Personally I don't think it either can nor will.

Hope some MSP tries to get Holyrood to Elect anyone but Useless.

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    The acting SNP CE Mike Russell has said today the election of a new leader "must go ahead regardless" Personally I don't think it either can nor will.
    It is reported in yesterdays Sunday Times newspaper that 78,000 online voting forms have been sent out by the SNP management. This is despite the SNP now having 72,000 members.
    If correct then online voting forms have been sent out to people who are no longer SNP members.
    The voting in this election for a new leader of the SNP would not look out of place in a banana republic.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    It is reported in yesterdays Sunday Times newspaper that 78,000 online voting forms have been sent out by the SNP management. This is despite the SNP now having 72,000 members.
    If correct then online voting forms have been sent out to people who are no longer SNP members.
    The voting in this election for a new leader of the SNP would not look out of place in a banana republic.
    'It is reported in yesterday's Sunday Times' i.e. 'it is rumoured by.....' or 'it is made up by......'

I suppose if it's in a Tory rag it has to be true. I mean it's not like any opposition aligned paper would deliberately print an unsubstantiated rumour just to try to derail the process is it?

Kind of akin to rumours of Rangers about to make a bid for three players from the next team they play in the Scottish Cup don't you think?

'if correct' even though you know it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    'It is reported in yesterday's Sunday Times' i.e. 'it is rumoured by.....' or 'it is made up by......'

I suppose if it's in a Tory rag it has to be true. I mean it's not like any opposition aligned paper would deliberately print an unsubstantiated rumour just to try to derail the process is it?

Kind of akin to rumours of Rangers about to make a bid for three players from the next team they play in the Scottish Cup don't you think?

Two out the three candidates have alleged the vote is rigged, no matter where it's reported clearly something's not right.

The SNP looks like the end scene from reservoir dogs.......loadsa bodies lying around but nobody left standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

Don't think the Sunday Times is a Tory rag.Think they have supported Mrs Murrell against Boris and any unionist tendencies.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)