+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 242 of 560 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

You’re missing the point. If this plan was anywhere near half decent, every fan would be behind it. If it’s going to be our home for the next few generations, with the debt there as well, it shouldn’t be half @rsed. Everything about this is half @rsed. Instead of looking forward to the prospect of playing in an amazing new ground, we’re discussing whether busses exist or not, gradients & the f*ck ups to everyone’s pre & post match routine

It’s a cluster f*ck, which could potentially turn our club into St.Johnstone with crippling debt. That is not a progressive move or the way forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You’re missing the point. If this plan was anywhere near half decent, every fan would be behind it. If it’s going to be our home for the next few generations, with the debt there as well, it shouldn’t be half @rsed. Everything about this is half @rsed. Instead of looking forward to the prospect of playing in an amazing new ground, we’re discussing whether busses exist or not, gradients & the f*ck ups to everyone’s pre & post match routine

It’s a cluster f*ck, which could potentially turn our club into St.Johnstone with crippling debt. That is not a progressive move or the way forward.
    Mason, I'm absolutely confident you'd find something negative to say about any plan.

Incidentally, the majority of fans are for the stadium move.

Let's try and define the ultimate plan that meets Mason's requirements
    We'll take it in stages
    You’re missing the point. If this plan was anywhere near half decent
    Where is half decent?
    I'm going to rule out Dumbarton if that's alright

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Let's try and define the ultimate plan that meets Mason's requirements
    We'll take it in stages

Where is half decent?
    I'm going to rule out Dumbarton if that's alright
    Dumbarton are meeting the Sons supporters tonight to share their plans for their move. I could get someone to suggest a ground share? Obviously I’ll need to spunk £5m of a feasibility study first

Dumbarton are meeting the Sons supporters tonight to share their plans for their move. I could get someone to suggest a ground share? Obviously I’ll need to spunk £5m of a feasibility study first
    Seriously though. Where is a half decent proposition for a new ground in your opinion?

Seriously though. Where is a half decent proposition for a new ground in your opinion?
    I think we’ve reached the stage where the only sensible option is a redevelopment of Pittodrie. Now, obviously you’re going to say it can’t be done but the people telling you that, are the same people telling you the club will die, the place is sinking & we’ll be playing in Glasgow. I don’t believe a word of it.

I think we’ve reached the stage where the only sensible option is a redevelopment of Pittodrie. Now, obviously you’re going to say it can’t be done but the people telling you that, are the same people telling you the club will die, the place is sinking & we’ll be playing in Glasgow. I don’t believe a word of it.
    Ok, let's ignore all those things that you don't believe.
    I'm going to presume everyone would prefer to stay where we are.

How would you redevelop Pittodrie?
    Does the ground need turned? Which stands need redeveloped?

I'd mumph if the ground was turned.

I'd get used to it.

I want to see our football ground from the top of Merkland Road East.

Ok, let's ignore all those things that you don't believe.
    I'm going to presume everyone would prefer to stay where we are.

How would you redevelop Pittodrie?
    Does the ground need turned? Which stands need redeveloped?
    I would say the main stand would be the one that needs redeveloped.There isn't much needing done to the other stands.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I'd mumph if the ground was turned.

I'd get used to it.

I want to see our football ground from the top of Merkland Road East.
    Do you think it's possible to build a two tier stand at Merkland Road East with the flats behind?
    Do we need a two tier stand?

Page 242 of 560 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast