+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 244 of 256 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2558

Thread: Ex-Dons

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Na I’m not having that.They should all know how much we hate the Huns so every single one of them should be shot out of a cannon into the North Sea
    Careful now - some of us stay here!

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'd literally forgotten that he existed.
    Impossible. His brother (“Robbo” naturally) is the Maroons’ centre half and co-skipper, and their dad took the video of our ‘keeper Craig Reid’s sublime strike in injury time against the Tinks a few months back. It’s me you may hear in the background yaaaasing and casting general aspertions on Huntly’s strict civic policy of not marrying beyond one’s immediate family.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Impossible. His brother (“Robbo” naturally) is the Maroons’ centre half and co-skipper, and their dad took the video of our ‘keeper Craig Reid’s sublime strike in injury time against the Tinks a few months back. It’s me you may hear in the background yaaaasing and casting general aspertions on Huntly’s strict civic policy of not marrying beyond one’s immediate family.
    I thought that was Fraserburgh!

I read that the huns want Kenny McLean.
    Have they got the money to pay out his contract?

Silky has pleaded not guilty, to attempted murder.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c724xplkg2no

Daniel Harvey yon left back signs for Wycombe from MK Dons.

Andy Considine has apparently retired aged 37. ( on Twitter)

Took a lot of stick from a few, but I thought he was a great player for us.

All the best Andy. I'm sure you'll be back at Pittodrie in some capacity soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Andy Considine has apparently retired aged 37. ( on Twitter)

Took a lot of stick from a few, but I thought he was a great player for us.

All the best Andy. I'm sure you'll be back at Pittodrie in some capacity soon.
    Well said. He was that rare thing - a fan on the pitch; one of us. Bloody loved the guy. Heartbroken how it ended.
    Was a fantastic servant for us and a fantastic player for a few seasons once he got a run in one position.
    Took some hell of abuse in part I think because familiarity breeds contempt - would have walked into any of the other 9 teams.

Would love to see him back with us.

I liked him but he would be nowhere near an Aberdeen FC that functioned properly.

If he’s any use as a coach or there’s some other role for him, I’d be delighted to have him around

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles9 View Post
    Well said. He was that rare thing - a fan on the pitch; one of us. Bloody loved the guy. Heartbroken how it ended.
    Was a fantastic servant for us and a fantastic player for a few seasons once he got a run in one position.
    Took some hell of abuse in part I think because familiarity breeds contempt - would have walked into any of the other 9 teams.

Would love to see him back with us.
    Had Goodwin and Conso’s agent not messed things up, he’d have been the ideal man to stop the post-split defensive disaster in 23-24, and once Stewart was found out the previous season.

Yet he was “the traffic cone” to the ever-witty slopey-foreheaded gits who occasionally pollute the waters around here. Fools.

Page 244 of 256 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254 ... LastLast