+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 246 of 253 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2530

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Was simply having a day off mate.
    I wish i'd done the same last Monday mate.

Watching former United youth player Siriki Dembélé score for Peterborough against Sunderland. Looks a really tidy player. Nearly 100 games for the club. One that maybe got away.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Watching former United youth player Siriki Dembélé score for Peterborough against Sunderland. Looks a really tidy player. Nearly 100 games for the club. One that maybe got away.
    Had no idea he was with us. Isn't he the brother of the young Celtic guy?

Mcnarma punted him

Pawlett to sign pre-contract with fermers

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    good to see they are building on their success with youth

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Good.

I would say we need about 6 or 7 out but some of that depends on contract status. We might not be able to do that in one summer window. Loan players returned ASAP, so that's 2 straight away. Pawlett makes 3. That leaves 4 and if you know my posting history I would list Harkes and Butcher in that 4. I wonder what we'll do with Powers who's recovering from concussion.

Our attack this season has been ok.
    Our defence this season has been ok
    Our midfield has been a clusterf uck

Jeando needs help.
    We need players who can pass to each other.
    Consistently.

Hopefully Mickey and Tony can get the wages cleared down so we can see some actual footballers coming in next season.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Good.

I would say we need about 6 or 7 out but some of that depends on contract status. We might not be able to do that in one summer window. Loan players returned ASAP, so that's 2 straight away. Pawlett makes 3. That leaves 4 and if you know my posting history I would list Harkes and Butcher in that 4. I wonder what we'll do with Powers who's recovering from concussion.

Our attack this season has been ok.
    Our defence this season has been ok
    Our midfield has been a clusterf uck

Jeando needs help.
    We need players who can pass to each other.
    Consistently.

Hopefully Mickey and Tony can get the wages cleared down so we can see some actual footballers coming in next season.
    We also need to be building toward next season in the remaining games. We're basically safe, so selections have to start taking into account where we're heading next season. That means starting to get more game time into the likes of Chalmers, getting Appere back in up top (I thought he'd done well in the recent games he'd started and have no idea why he has been punted back to the bench), not playing guys who are leaving (e.g. Pawlett) and ESPECIALLY not playing the loan signings - particularly McNulty who frankly has been an absolute phucking disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    We also need to be building toward next season in the remaining games. We're basically safe, so selections have to start taking into account where we're heading next season. That means starting to get more game time into the likes of Chalmers, getting Appere back in up top (I thought he'd done well in the recent games he'd started and have no idea why he has been punted back to the bench), not playing guys who are leaving (e.g. Pawlett) and ESPECIALLY not playing the loan signings - particularly McNulty who frankly has been an absolute phucking disaster.
    McNulty to me always looks like a player running on ice in slippers. Him and Bolton will be on the M6 come May. If not I predict a meltdown on here, mainly from me 😄

Agree about Chalmers and Appere. We need to find a system and a blend. It's been sadly lacking all season but now he has the chance relatively risk free to blend some players together who can start to look like a team as opposed to 10 players crashing the ball at each other a lot of the time.

I get that survival has been the only goal. And well done for achieving it albeit at the expense of playing good football. Fair play, he's lost key players at times and been unable to select a settled side from midfield to front. I'm looking forward to this window much more than most.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I wish i'd done the same last Monday mate.
    you simply cant beat my wish i had a day off gotta laugh - best thing this board cares about each other. Thats the united way!!!

Page 246 of 253 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)