+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 247 of 349 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3487

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Let me see if I can explain to you.

You never give me £1 and never have, because I have agreed that you don't have to pay me 50p of it. We've also agreed that I am going t pay you 20p every week, which I do.

Would it be truthful for you to tell everyone that you have to give me £1 per week or would that be a porky pie, because you are only 30p per week down?

There is a useful adage in my trade, which is that you can't polish a turd and that people will notice if you put sprinkly things on it. You would do well to reflect on that.

How were the rules for the EU commission elections changed?
    Just to let you know that the only agreement we have about moneys back to the UK is the rebate. If we get any other monies back it is entirely up the EU how much that is if any at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Very young nation remember All White immigration policy ended mid 70's ie 50 years ago
    Just 100 years earlier Britain was leading the world in black slave trading & many of our ruling classes still enjoy the fruits of their ancestors ill gotten gains when the British Gov't of the day actually compensated them from public funds for "loss of earnings"
    Scary isn't it?
    its history. Why ark on about something that happened 150years ago. Why not while you are having a whinge have a pop at the French for laying waste the North of England when it rose up in revolt. What bout the Italians,they butchered millions in this country. How far do you want to go back?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    You are as thick as pig **** mate.
    That's as may be, but in the situation I have described, would it be truthful for you to tell everyone that you give me £1 per week or would that be a porky pie, because you are only 30p per week down? And if we ended the arrangement, would you be £1 per week better off or 30p per week better off?

They aren't difficult questions.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Why is Farage talking to some of these characters then?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-eu-parliament
    and the labour leader talks to the lRA plo hamas really nice folks. But that's different isn't it.

That's as may be, but in the situation I have described, would it be truthful for you to tell everyone that you give me £1 per week or would that be a porky pie, because you are only 30p per week down? And if we ended the arrangement, would you be £1 per week better off or 30p per week better off?

Look Ker ffs try to understand this plz. the cost of our membership to the EU last year was 19.1 Billion pounds. Before we pay them anything at all and before they give us anything at all back that is the starting point. What Boris is saying is that if we leave we do not have that 19.1 Billion starting point. If we are not in the EU the EU cannot give us anything back because we have not paid anything in.
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 29-05-2019 at 09:21 PM.

Look Ker ffs try to understand this plz. the cost of our membership to the EU last year was 19.1 Billion pounds. Before we pay them anything at all and before they give us anything at all back that is the starting point. What Boris is saying is that if we leave we do not have that 19.1 Billion starting point.
    Cool. But in the situation I have described, would it be truthful for you to tell everyone that you give me £1 per week or would that be a porky pie, because you are only 30p per week down? And if we ended the arrangement, would you be £1 per week better off or 30p per week better off?

The election for the new leader obviously.
    The timing of these charges seem rather convenient

I have not said that they changed them I said they are trying to change them.

Cool. But in the situation I have described, would it be truthful for you to tell everyone that you give me £1 per week or would that be a porky pie, because you are only 30p per week down? And if we ended the arrangement, would you be £1 per week better off or 30p per week better off?

No I would not be telling lies because the scenario you making is not what happens in the EU and never has. It is a question that has no truth to it.

The side of the bus said " we send £350 million to the EU" That statement was perfectly true We do /did send £350million to the EU
    What happens from then is not stated so where's the lie? It may not be the whole story but it is not a lie
    I will repeat in case someone thinks I am a Boris supporter, I am not

Page 247 of 349 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast