+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown

Ah, this is the one that Mason makes up as he goes along.

No doubt it has something to do with boys wanting to be girlies.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Ah, this is the one that Mason makes up as he goes along.

No doubt it has something to do with boys wanting to be girlies.
    Beautifully illustrated. Thanks

Tell me min, what's your connection with Aberdeen?

Because I strongly suspect that you're just a glory hunting b'astard.

I get it, nobody likes to admit they're getting the pish ripped out them. If it was me though, Id be angrier at the folk doing it, than the folk pointing it out.

I've no connection to Aberdeen whatsoever. Don't think I've ever claimed otherwise

That's what I thought, a poof loving glory hunter.

I'll probably cry myself to sleep tonight. Cant we just hug it out?

Seriously though, if you ever want to work out why you're so angry all the time at things you shouldn't be angry at, I'll be happy to help.

That quote from Trainspotting springs to mind.

It's ****E being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the f***ing Earth! The most wretched miserable servile pathetic trash that was ever shat on civilization. Some people hate the English. I don't. They're just ****ers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by ****ers. Can't even find a decent culture to get colonized by. We're ruled by effete a**holes. It's a ****e state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any f***ing difference!

Would this cover it DD ?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    That's what I thought, a poof loving glory hunter.
    Listen DonsDaft you have been outwitted even by a dead Queen, my Pal standing by the roadside in Aberdeen to watch the cortage pass by sent me a photo of the coffin not covered by a Union flag but by the Royal standard of Scotland, Did you not see the procession down the royal mile, ram packed. You may not like the Queen but believe me the vast majority of proud Scots do. The alternative is President Sturgeon, excuse me while i throw up.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Listen DonsDaft you have been outwitted even by a dead Queen, my Pal standing by the roadside in Aberdeen to watch the cortage pass by sent me a photo of the coffin not covered by a Union flag but by the Royal standard of Scotland, Did you not see the procession down the royal mile, ram packed. You may not like the Queen but believe me the vast majority of proud Scots do. The alternative is President Sturgeon, excuse me while i throw up.

Claw go fall or jump of a large mountain u Cūnt ! In fact just meet me today I'd love to put u in a coffin!!

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Total a’rsehole alert

F’uck all royal standards

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast