+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: WORLD CUP thread

My argument with Moore was he cost half a million and I wasn't convinced he'd be good enough for this league and we would have to upgrade again,as has proven to be the case,water under t bridge nah anyway I'm more than happy with the upgrade albeit a temp one

UFO changed his username dint he can't remember what to tho but no,no idea where the hell he is,who knows what goes on in people's lives outside of our little social media bubble

I'll agree on that rod defendins not his strong point but as you also say his pace gets him out of trouble and is also the reason he's picked over Cahill 2 or 3 times he mopped up when the other 2 would have been left for dead so imo the current 3 work

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    My argument with Moore was he cost half a million and I wasn't convinced he'd be good enough for this league and we would have to upgrade again,as has proven to be the case,water under t bridge nah anyway I'm more than happy with the upgrade albeit a temp one

UFO changed his username dint he can't remember what to tho but no,no idea where the hell he is,who knows what goes on in people's lives outside of our little social media bubble
    Another thing i dunt get is why is Trippier on most of the free kicks? It was same under Woy when he had Harry Kane tekin corners,why? Surely Alli or Sterling can tek a chuffin free kick.Delighted we're in't Quarter final tho and i think Southgate's proved alot wrong who said he only got the gig cos he was a Yes man,it seems to me he's very much is own man.UTCB

I'll agree on that rod defendins not his strong point but as you also say his pace gets him out of trouble and is also the reason he's picked over Cahill 2 or 3 times he mopped up when the other 2 would have been left for dead so imo the current 3 work
    That's true Bully, if Cahill was playin the back 3 would be slow so i see why Kyles playin theer to add pace i was just sayn i have doubts(Major)abart him as a Centre half as he is nar.He could well develop into a very good un,i certainly hope he does.It's not that long ago that some BLADES labelled HAZZA owd Leadboots is it?Keep this thread goin as well i'm gerrin ready to celebrate mi 250 replies by dothin mi cap. UTCB

Better think of somat aweinspirin then to bring thi 250 up always looks better than nickin a quick single

I thought U-F-O was Ravblade’s final incarnation Bully but he’s not posted since early January.

Ah you're reyt gray couldnt remember which way round it was I don't even know how he managed to get that username unless it was cos it was in capitals there is or was a ufo ont millers board nice lass met her when we met up with Aussie last time he came over

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I think Moore's ok,back to Kyle are you really sayin he's looked a very good centre back in this World Cup? I say wor i see and i think he's not as good as Stonesy and way behind HAZZA as a centre back some obvs disagree but as i've alluss said Opinions etc;etc;etc;I really like Kyle as a footballer but even as r8 back/wing back defendin wasn't his strong point and his pace gets him out of alot bother his poor positionin puts him in that's my honest view.UTCB
    No mate what I said was I thought he was very good last night and only made the one obvious rick. I know he’s not always the best defensively at times but (IMO) I think that he’s still the best option there because of what he adds when he bombs forwards d with the pace he has to cover ...unless Southgate wants to draft in Bash. UTB.

Ah you're reyt gray couldnt remember which way round it was I don't even know how he managed to get that username unless it was cos it was in capitals there is or was a ufo ont millers board nice lass met her when we met up with Aussie last time he came over
    I don’t think capitalising affects the username just the password, but the UFO on here had the dashes (U-F-O) which would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I think Moore's ok,back to Kyle are you really sayin he's looked a very good centre back in this World Cup? I say wor i see and i think he's not as good as Stonesy and way behind HAZZA as a centre back some obvs disagree but as i've alluss said Opinions etc;etc;etc;I really like Kyle as a footballer but even as r8 back/wing back defendin wasn't his strong point and his pace gets him out of alot bother his poor positionin puts him in that's my honest view.UTCB
    Creeping to the Dingles yet again,grow a pair of *******s,just cos some Dingles lent you their soap in the showers at Treeton you are scared to death to say owt wrong about them

Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast