+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    That’s great but it was pointed out earlier today that none of those guys would be interested in taking the job.

Possibly because it’s not a big enough job for them or even because they wouldn’t want to work for Cormack.

Either way it’s never happening.
    It won’t happen because of how we as a club portray ourselves. We need to act like an ambitious club instead of a club who act like they want to be ambitious. I still don’t think Cormack is upto it though…Milne certainly isn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It won’t happen because of how we as a club portray ourselves. We need to act like an ambitious club instead of a club who act like they want to be ambitious. I still don’t think Cormack is upto it though…Milne certainly isn’t.
    Ambition costs money and we haven't got much of that.

Lack of cash aside though, please not Lennon. It will only end in tears and not just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately we can't move out of Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately we can't move out of Scotland.
    I don't think it's unfortunate at all that we don't WANT to move away from our beloved Aberdeenshire. (Before anyone starts the boundary between the city and the shire is a made up construct. We are all part of the one north east)

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    I don't think it's unfortunate at all that we don't WANT to move away from our beloved Aberdeenshire. (Before anyone starts the boundary between the city and the shire is a made up construct. We are all part of the one north east)
    I meant in terms of the managers that RJ is craving.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I meant in terms of the managers that RJ is craving.
    RJ seems to be one of those folk who are certain in their own mind that they have " the " knowledge.

And few other people can be able to have that stunning insight and intellect. I`m probably wrong about it, but has he ever been wrong about something ? ( Anything ?!! )

We`ve got to remeber, we know so little, are stuck in the past, with zero ambition levels , or abilities to even think of trying to change things ?

All this speculation is great fun but one thing and one thing alone will decide our next manager... Ambition or in this case Lack of Ambition we will get some cheap duffer . I sincerely hope not but its what we do....

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    All this speculation is great fun but one thing and one thing alone will decide our next manager... Ambition or in this case Lack of Ambition we will get some cheap duffer . I sincerely hope not but its what we do....
    They might well be a duffer, but they won't be cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    RJ seems to be one of those folk who are certain in their own mind that they have " the " knowledge.

And few other people can be able to have that stunning insight and intellect. I`m probably wrong about it, but has he ever been wrong about something ? ( Anything ?!! )

We`ve got to remeber, we know so little, are stuck in the past, with zero ambition levels , or abilities to even think of trying to change things ?
    It’s maybe for the best I pick the next manager then. Surely no one with any common sense thinks Milne, Cormack and Gunn can do it?
    Welcome to the Dons Adi Hütter. Feast us with Trophies!!

Always liked Robson. Yes he went to the dark side, but he just done it for the dough. He doesn’t seem that smart but a good boy and could do a turn for aberdeen so he could.

Page 25 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast