+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: FC Chikhura Sachkhere

He won't drop Sam. Why can't we play Wilson in addition. 4-4-2 not modern enough now.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    He won't drop Sam. Why can't we play Wilson in addition. 4-4-2 not modern enough now.
    Because he wants to play all of Ojo, Ferguson & Bryson.
    Wilson will not get a look in at “9”.
    He’ll get a few minutes here & there out wide right.
    (Which I think is poor).

Absolutely no point as already stated by others playing Ojo, Bryson and Ferguson in the same team together. It’s ultra negative for attacking football. 1 man up top has again cost us and all the hype about Wilson is laughable....he has done the square root of f@ck all.
    I was majorly disappointed with Ojo and Bryson. Not the impact (only 1 game in though for both) I expected and hoped for Ojo to do as he said and pick out our more attacking players...he failed on that front unfortunately. Bryson was poor and looked a good few weeks behind. Shame our esteemed manager didn’t have confidence in either Campbell or Wright instead of Bryson especially.
    We are in for a long ball season again playing Cosgrove up top himself.
    The positive from it all is that is 3 goals in 3 matches for Cosgrove. He might not be flavour of the month but his stats are impressive on the goals count.

Wilson taking a lot of praise for managing to control a long punt up the park

He doesn’t have to do much to get complimented.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Agree.
    They were there for the taking.
    But McInnes immediately puts the brake on.
    I noticed he was hollering for one of our defenders to kick it towards the corner when we had a free kick.
    There was still 7 minutes to go.
    If we were in Rijeka I’d understand it.
    We weren’t. Go for the win.
    He’ll never change though.
    Someone mentioned earlier about McGinn breathing out his arse. He wasn’t the only one.

I think McInnes saw that for himself and that was the main reason he instructed a more cautious approach in the closing stages. But it begs the question about why he didn’t use any other subs earlier than Wilson coming on.

It honestly is laughable. Wilson is overhyped p!sh who doesn’t have the drive to be a success. If he did he would be an automatic first pick and virtually couldn’t be dropped.
    It’s great that a one time Man Utd starlet can control a ball...who would have thought

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Someone mentioned earlier about McGinn breathing out his arse. He wasn’t the only one.

I think McInnes saw that for himself and that was the main reason he instructed a more cautious approach in the closing stages. But it begs the question about why he didn’t use any other subs earlier than Wilson coming on.
    Aye, that was me.
    It’s maybe understandable that a few were struggling.
    McGinn not long back from an op.
    Bryson & Ojo haven’t played.
    Warm & humid.
    So as you say, maybe a sub might’ve helped.
    Still, 1-1 isn’t that bad, albeit they were a poor side.
    I’d worry about Rijeka if we did get through though.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Absolutely no point as already stated by others playing Ojo, Bryson and Ferguson in the same team together. It’s ultra negative for attacking football. 1 man up top has again cost us and all the hype about Wilson is laughable....he has done the square root of f@ck all.
    I was majorly disappointed with Ojo and Bryson. Not the impact (only 1 game in though for both) I expected and hoped for Ojo to do as he said and pick out our more attacking players...he failed on that front unfortunately. Bryson was poor and looked a good few weeks behind. Shame our esteemed manager didn’t have confidence in either Campbell or Wright instead of Bryson especially.
    We are in for a long ball season again playing Cosgrove up top himself.
    The positive from it all is that is 3 goals in 3 matches for Cosgrove. He might not be flavour of the month but his stats are impressive on the goals count.
    Aye, Wilson has done f**k all.... in the two 8 minute appearances out wide right that he’s been given

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Wilson taking a lot of praise for managing to control a long punt up the park

He doesn’t have to do much to get complimented.
    Aye, and that one touch was more than Cosgrove did, penalty aside, all night...

Ojo should've been sent off and maybe if there had been more than a few home fans he would have been

McInnes takes the team over to Tbilisi the day before and it showed

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    at one point tonight our only striker on the pitch was in the left back position helping to defend.
    That was when hedges was told to leave the field for some reason (tape loose round the ankles???) and he covered.
    If not the Chikhuran boy would have been straight in.

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast