+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Virtual Ticket v Celtic

@ Aston Villa

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    If you know their History

Best forget the Glasgow Rangers History and start afresh.
    On Saturday, October 9 1976, Villa Park and Birmingham city centre suffered some of the worst scenes of football hooliganism ever witnessed on this patch.

It occurred during a so called ‘friendly’ match between Aston Villa and Rangers which had to be abandoned on 53 minutes when crowd trouble erupted.

Using the Sports Argus and Sunday Mercury reports from that weekend, Mat Kendrick looks back at what was dubbed “Sick Saturday”.

Eye witness account

“I watched as a young fan was knocked to the ground and kicked unconscious by up to ten assailants on the Villa Park pitch.

It was the most sickening episode I saw in the midst of disgraceful scenes which caused the abandonment of the match between Aston Villa and Glasgow Rangers after 53 minutes.”

Has the Ann Budge thread been closed down?.Its the only reason i logged back in until i noticed the shyte posted by our new resident Hun.
    Anyway i attempted to reply to a post on Ann's thread and it was in defence of Retired Arab who in my opinion is NOT a failed teacher.Some of the shyte he was subjected to would have led me and many others to follow the path he did.
    I also cannie really understand why he has been banned from here either as the board was certainly busier with him posting.It was also shameful when posters turned up out of the blue demanding that people like Peter should be banned but in general they contributed F ALL to board apart from demanding his ban and heads to roll when United lost.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Has the Ann Budge thread been closed down?.Its the only reason i logged back in until i noticed the shyte posted by our new resident Hun.
    Anyway i attempted to reply to a post on Ann's thread and it was in defence of Retired Arab who in my opinion is NOT a failed teacher.Some of the shyte he was subjected to would have led me and many others to follow the path he did.
    I also cannie really understand why he has been banned from here either as the board was certainly busier with him posting.It was also shameful when posters turned up out of the blue demanding that people like Peter should be banned but in general they contributed F ALL to board apart from demanding his ban and heads to roll when United lost.
    Yes it has. The man's a troll. He starts threads for a reaction, sits back and watches everyone get pissed off, fails to respond to any kind of discussion regarding the thread that he's started, belittles certain individuals while at the same time playing some kind of victim of personal abuse. The board was busier but who wants to read the sh*te that his threads turn out to be? They end up not being about Utd but about him, which is exactly what he wants. He posts the same discussion points, word for word, on various different platforms hoping for the same result. It's not the first, second or tenth time he's done it and quite frankly, we're sick of it and will not stand for it.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Yes it has. The man's a troll. He starts threads for a reaction, sits back and watches everyone get pissed off, fails to respond to any kind of discussion regarding the thread that he's started, belittles certain individuals while at the same time playing some kind of victim of personal abuse. The board was busier but who wants to read the sh*te that his threads turn out to be? They end up not being about Utd but about him, which is exactly what he wants. He posts the same discussion points, word for word, on various different platforms hoping for the same result. It's not the first, second or tenth time he's done it and quite frankly, we're sick of it and will not stand for it.
    Personally I'd far rather this hun @rsehole and his patronising p1sh and bullsh1t was barred rather than Arabs, no matter whether people agree with their views or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Personally I'd far rather this hun @rsehole and his patronising p1sh and bullsh1t was barred rather than Arabs, no matter whether people agree with their views or not.
    I concur.

Moderation of this board is a piece of piss for everyone except those that need to do it. Personally I don't want this to become a place only Arabs post to. All opinions are welcome but if someone is constantly and blatantly trolling, whoever they support, they'll be dealt with. It's happened before and it'll happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    If you want to post on his threads and give him you'r support think you will find him on other forums under different names sure OA said the other week one of his aka's is a young lassie think you will know him by his posts though.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Moderation of this board is a piece of piss for everyone except those that need to do it. Personally I don't want this to become a place only Arabs post to. All opinions are welcome but if someone is constantly and blatantly trolling, whoever they support, they'll be dealt with. It's happened before and it'll happen again.
    agreed, the hun, Peter et al, all welcome as long as it's not trolling looking for reactions.

Peter has been warned a few times in the past but he's harmless and TB has posted here on and off for years and takes the stick well, plus we have plenty others who post here that are not 'arabs'

Personally I'd have them all away to f*ck, but thats just my opinion. 😁

No idea why a supporter of another team would want to post on a rival clubs board.

Just for the crack mate

Plus financial mad is f ucked and scottish fitba got rid of all the arseholes so posters naturally want to post on one of the biggest and most popular 'mad' forums

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)