+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Goalkeeper

His old club were apparently gutted he left, he got GK of season so hopefully they would be will to take him back on a free

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    You'd get the piss ripped out of you in primary school for that, **** me!

How the **** is it possible that this **** was the best our scouting and recruitment team could come up with? Absolutely beggars belief!
    I believe this is our scouting and recruitment dream team ..

Sporting Director Tony Asghar
    Head of Recruitment David Byrne
    Head of Talent ID & Recruitment Sean McGee
    Football Operations Manager Ross Starke

Well done to all on such superb recruitment and talent ID. And indeed Sporting Direction plus Football Operations. Tremendous stuff.

All I can say is, he f*cking well better be out for the season! It's our only hope of salvation that we actually bring in an emergency loan keeper who is competent.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    All I can say is, he f*cking well better be out for the season! It's our only hope of salvation that we actually bring in an emergency loan keeper who is competent.
    has there been any update on his injury? At the time I thought his injury was embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    has there been any update on his injury? At the time I thought his injury was embarrassment.
    Dislocated shoulder is the word on the pavement, didn't think he had any ****ing shoulders in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    You've got to laugh. That music. ��
    Hard to believe that these clips are all the same goalkeeper, in just over half a season.

Go. Just go. Now!

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Read a nice wee bit on Ceres Arabs facebook earlier where everything is better after sleeping on it. Well, ive slept on it, got up, had flashbacks, another fit of rage and now incandescent with rage that someone was signed and that video is out there to see! WHO THE FECK IS SIGNING THESE PLAYERS?

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Too right. The whole season I’m counting down to when we are able to get in a goalkeeper

January comes and goes and all we do is loan out a keeper with nothing in coming

An absolute disgrace - he has lost us the Killie match and then today

Hardly a surprise he has been doing this all season
    So frustrating.

It has been as obvious as the nose on my face.

You don't need Largs training or a degree in Sports Science.

All the cleverness we claim to have backstage and yet we are bottom of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Sell him? 😂
    😂 Central Coast Mariners must be laughing. Suspect we didn’t keep the receipt. The keeper they got in was in the Aus squad !

I sincerely hope that we have an emergency loan coming in pronto 🚨

We need them ahead of the big one in the highlands on Saturday

No more gambles in the goalkeeping position

A lot do negativity around but I really believe that the goal keeper problems (most Birighitti) have cost us at least 6 to 10 points so far and stopped us being higher up the table

Page 25 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)