+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 250 of 923 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350750 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 9227

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    ...and I'm sure many will agree with much of that. Unfortunately with that ridiculous referendum there was no 'detail'.
    Off walking now...thankfully Roger isn't leading it otherwise we'd take a wrong turning...acknowledge and recognise it...and then carry on over the cliff regardless.
    Name:  lemming.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  16.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Exactly, my parents, nor I voted for a USE.
    They are as enraged as I am. Total con job, for a political aim. Argue the economics all you want. The economics have been used to twist folks arms up their back.
    A few disillusioned radicals, have held Europe to ransom, for a dream of a superstate.
    Enough!!!
    Get me out of it ASAP, I'll do my bit to sort this out.

To the doomsayers- the architect of this collaboration is Germany.
    Yes Germany, the very country left bankrupt/shattered/ and vulnerable in 1945.

She is now the 4th ranking economy in the world, from a pile of dust.
    So stop squealing like a little bitch and roll your sleeves up. Time to re acquire some self respect.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Lol...what big ears you have Grandmarog!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Exactly, my parents, nor I voted for a USE.
    They are as enraged as I am. Total con job, for a political aim. Argue the economics all you want. The economics have been used to twist folks arms up their back.
    A few disillusioned radicals, have held Europe to ransom, for a dream of a superstate.
    Enough!!!
    Get me out of it ASAP, I'll do my bit to sort this out.

To the doomsayers- the architect of this collaboration is Germany.
    Yes Germany, the very country left bankrupt/shattered/ and vulnerable in 1945.

She is now the 4th ranking economy in the world, from a pile of dust.
    So stop squealing like a little bitch and roll your sleeves up. Time to re acquire some self respect.
    'The collaboration with Germany'...'Stop squealing like a little bitch'...!
    Do you realise what a jealous, tub thumping, Neanderthal you sound like sometimes Tricky?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    'The collaboration with Germany'...'Stop squealing like a little bitch'...!
    Do you realise what a jealous, tub thumping, Neanderthal you sound like sometimes Tricky?
    why am I jealous?
    Germany was a defeated mess in 1945
    it as propped up and allowed to forgo most of its debts .

It is now a major economic power that calls the shots in europe. Are you saying this is right and justice to the countries it steam rollered?

Perhaps Poland/Greece/Romania have a different stance?

Germany, has been a bully in Europe, considering its past.
    What it has inflicted on Greece is laughable

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-769703.html

Germany, has been a bully in Europe, considering its past.
    What it has inflicted on Greece is laughable

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-769703.html
    MM Germany inflicted on Greece? So Greece was forced to join the EU, forced to join the euro when its pathetic and hopelessly corrupt government knew it did not meet the conditions and forced to remain in the EU?

Forget eccentric, a mind blowingly stupid xenophobe, with as much a clue about reality and facts as a 2 year old and I'm sure you will gladly take the it as you put it, which is good because Brexit will hit you hard IF it happens a you seem to wish, but then the simpletons of the population were always willing to be sacrificed for the benefit of the elite!!

why am I jealous?
    Germany was a defeated mess in 1945
    it as propped up and allowed to forgo most of its debts .

It is now a major economic power that calls the shots in europe. Are you saying this is right and justice to the countries it steam rollered?

Perhaps Poland/Greece/Romania have a different stance?
    So you're not challenging 'tub thumping' or 'Neanderthal'. That's interesting in itself, but you seem jealous, or at least resentful, of the fact that Germany, in the last seventy odd years, has managed to rebuild itself successfully. I've no idea why, but I've met a good number of Germans over the years, spent a fair amount of time in or near Berlin and can't remember having a problem with any of them.

Tricky has a problem with anyone who isn't white, english and has an IQ in double figures!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Tricky has a problem with anyone who isn't white, english and has an IQ in double figures!
    It's statements like this that cause a lot of resentment, and probably account for some of the protest votes for Brexit. I don't agree with everything he is saying, but he isn't saying that.

Page 250 of 923 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350750 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)